Fs slammed 1971 Datsun 510 4 door

Up for sake is my 1971 Datsun 510 4 door. I have alot if hours spend resurrecting it from death. It's a turn key car. Hop in and roll it low and slow.

-rebuilt l16 with modified and jetted weber, matchbox dizzy , 4 speed, resurfaced flywheel with fairly new clutch, all new hoses.

-front coilover set up consisting of 510 struts shortened with lightly used gr2 280zx inserts, co sleeves, camber plates, 1" bumpsteer spacers, new brake hoses

-dpr steering box brace, experimental engineering delrin idler arm kit and delrin tc tod bushings.

- moog (555) tierods. Less than a year old.

- rear aftermarket springs cut and new gr2 shocks.

- recent exhaust from down pipe back

- 69 dash conversion

- 69 grill

- euro lenses

- hella h4 low, h1 high, and 500's with 100w ambers

- 14" Enkei apache mesh iv wheels, 14x7 + 5 205 60 14 rear 14x6 + 18 195 60 14 front

- cherry door panels

- z car front seats stock rear rips and tears

- factory blue tint glass

-recently cleaned gas tank with new filler neck hoses

-rebuilt wiper linkage. New boots, z car wiper blades

-old school Datsun shift knob

27ed2a08.jpg

231e7fd2.jpg

d52bd0d0.jpg

33cf84f7.jpg

df9f6c3b.jpg

18a9bdd6.jpg

4d3b8ccc.jpg

The car had a vinyl top so there is rust around the edges of the pillars. Floor boards have rust under the factory sound deadning. No major holes resembling a flintsones car. Rear bottom quarters have rust with the driver side having a rust hole. But you can't make this patina. Had to be earned! It's a jump in and go car.from Idaho. No no dumb California fees. Clean title in hand

Asking $3500 phone # 971 570 7926 located in Penn Valley 1 hr ne of sac about 3 from bay area

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much sake do you want for it :D

510 cases of it. Mmm the good stuff too!!!

Sell me the fogs and tow hook!

Sorry Carlos . Maybe the next owner will

Now that is a sexy patina. Why u sellin?

have to finish my dream car

Almost forgot the engine has about 5 miles on it. Going to datsloco meet. Canby if not sold by then... And if not gone by then I can deliver to la swapmeet if anyone down there wants to buy it just pay for gas

Going to datsloco if intrested you can check it out there

yeah for sure bro. I am just in a bind with the car I already have but I will check it out and im contemplating driving my truck instead since i need a ton of parts. see ya tomorrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.