$500 1980 Datsun 210

I am selling my Datsun 210 for $500 obo. I rescued it from a junk yard and was going to get it on the road but just picked up another project and the wife says I can't have 2.

It runs currently but not well I think it just needs a good tune up and carb clean but who knows here's the oics

CIMG0247.jpg

210005.jpg

210007.jpg

210008.jpg

I have more or can take more if you want them. It has a 5 speed tranny and is basically all stock.

The car is in northern NM, it will drive but I recommend it be trailered it doesn't get up to speed well right now

• Like 1
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, man that is a clean bean! Damn you guys in NM may have the heat, but shit survives!! Look at that freakin engine bay! (Did you clean it to get it that nice?) My'59 Datsun came out of NM so I am glad y'all are there!

Good on you for a nice price for your ratsun peeps too! +1

The engine was dusty when I got it. It looked like that after the second pass with a regular garden hose and no soap. I wasn't thinking it would be that easy but it was just clean some one took good care of this thing.

• 11 months later...

Ya I still have it.  I have had a few people call asking about but they are either too far away or lack resolve...

I have turned down a few who were intending to crush it...

Send me a pm and I'll give you my number and we can talk 

> still got it?

Very likely, it's only been a year and 210s are very difficult to sell.

Exactly so buy it someone.  Actually if it never sells I will eventually do something with it myself.  I'm not really in a hurry and it would have to go to a loving Datsun home...

And ye in Northern NM we pretty much do what ever we want.  There is no home owners association

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.