Back in 2016, I decided that if I wasn't going to let myself own a Datsun for a while (space, time, etc) I was going to find another outlet for my j-tin obsession. I've always loved Honda's, actually had a '73 CB175 for my first vehicle.
This one fell into my lap in early 2016.
It's a 1971 CB750, early K1. Initially this was going to be a resto-mod project, fixing first what was broken and riding it for a little while, but that didn't last long. I started by replacing the loose swingarm bushings, but realized while I was there that I might as well do the rest of the stuff back there while I was at it.
Over the last 3 months I've been going through the stages to strip it.
As it sits now: