Hey guys! I'm finally going to start my B210 '77 coupe resurrection project. Been working on cars non-stop for the past 6 months, but just not mine. Doh! Okay, this ride has no battery at all in it, so I'm starting from scratch. I've checked several places for BCI/group sizes to get a general idea of prices and warranties. But I'd like to get some real Datsun folk knowledge about what the best battery for my ride is and why? I'm curious about these things:
- What is the ideal (if there is one) group size/BCI # for mine?
- Do higher cold cranking amps and cranking amps really matter in an old car with stock engine/features?
- How important is reserve capacity?
- What brands do you guys really like and depend on?
I've looked at Oreilly's "SuperStart",
Walmart's "Everstart Maxx", Autozone's "Duralast Gold", Napa's "Legend Premium" & "Napa Power" & "Legand Pro", Costco's "Interstate 22" and that's it for now.
Any other brands I should check out too?
BestyBlue77Member Since 08 Apr 2016
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 10:20 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 92
- Profile Views 1,567
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age 44 years old
- Birthday February 24, 1974
1977 B210 2dr Sedan (4-speed), 1976 B210 2dr Sedan (auto) 1977 B210 Coupe (auto)
Working on Betsy, skateboarding, rollerskating, playing music, art, woodworking, metalwork.