Jump to content


Member Since 22 Jan 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 05:40 AM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Duncan's 71 "Oz" Goon

Yesterday, 09:25 AM

In my book those are called "those little round thingys on the door what the door lock knob goes through". Glad you were able to find them.

In Topic: Duncan's 71 "Oz" Goon

Yesterday, 07:01 AM

Door lock knob grommet





The "A4600" should be the newest part #.  May or may not still be available through Nissan.

In Topic: Vehicle Break in

Yesterday, 06:54 AM

Looks like a 2DR hatchback.  I am guessing of course.

In Topic: Duncan's 71 "Oz" Goon

18 October 2017 - 07:25 AM

Ferrules....sound like a $20.00 word and I have a $5.00 education. Is it the clip that attaches the rod to the lock cylinder?  May be able to get a part # that works.

Piccy maybe?

In Topic: DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

18 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

No Pat, I would like to solve the puzzle. :thumbup: