Project DIY: 1971 Datsun 521

Madness

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Just wanted to let you guys know what is going on with this project. I'm currently living in an apartment and never really have the time to go work on it. Ive been really busy building up my name as a pinstriper and sign maker in denver/metro and never seem to have the time, money or tooling to build this truck the right way. I want to make this truck proper and not have to go back after a few years to fix all my mistakes. Sadly, I may not have the proper garage to finish this truck for a few years, or at least till my girlfriend of 6 years finishes here Engineering degree and finds a company she wants to work with. The truck is stored in a nice dry place and gets looked at often.... I guess I did mount the tach a few nights ago. Either way, I haven't forgotten about it but its on hold for a little while.

My current daily is taking up a lot of my time as well. Buy a Toyota they said, they're reliable they said.

20120712_182402.jpg

Until next time.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

not that I can speak for Bart, but I don't' think he gets on here often. He still has it, and has been working on another Datsun (720) as his daily. the thing is silly clean. and as usual, done with finesse and style.

maybe we will get lucky and he will put up some photos.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...