• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had one of those.

too much upkeep!

threw it in the trash after all the damage it caused :eek:

really? crap... I just picked another one up. Seems to be a pretty reliable one but you're saying they're all garbage? Is there any preventative maintenance I should know about first?

really? crap... I just picked another one up. Seems to be a pretty reliable one but you're saying they're all garbage? Is there any preventative maintenance I should know about first?

Preventative maintenace... Actually you are just supposed to drive them hard and often.. Trust me the don't like being Pampered.. Carbon buildup or somthing like that.. Fill it with High Octane and Drive the Piss out of IT!!

so jus needs tranny an wheels?? my buddys lookin for a Z.. you mentioned your's bein the devil? he'd like that.. he's waitin on a chunk of money to arrive from the government, but they're takin they're sweet ass time i was gonna try to hook him up with one of the ones i posted about cause he could offord that right now.. but with trailor and gas fee's ect. it doesnt look possible.. anyways we'll see what happens right, never know u may change ur mind an keep the ol'girl after all, shes still pretty ;)

Keep in mind I just sold my house. I'm packing things up and moving so I was already thinking of selling or storing the car. With it broken the thought of storing it seems even less desirable... but I'm not keeping it in my complex parking lot. Maybe its time to move on. I will then be able to work on the Fairlady Z so I'll still have an old Datsun Z around.

This car has been so reliable. I really think this is the only time it has left me stranded... and even then, not totally stranded. I still have 1st gear! :D

so jus needs tranny an wheels?? my buddys lookin for a Z.. you mentioned your's bein the devil? he'd like that..

is your buddy the guy with a want ad on Craigslist? I just emailed him. For the price he is looking to pay I'll throw in everything but the wheels and CD player.

Just an idea, but can any form of an WC (world class) T5 be used with the Datsun belhousing? Those if driven carefully can last in a low 11 second Fox Mustang.

Also, I belive that the WC parts can be installed in a non-WC case, I know there are kits out there to do that.