slodat's megasquirt projects

slodat

I have been helping a friend sort out his MegaSquirt on his VG33E powered 510 - with Acura Integra all steel flares! It is a sick fucking car. Well, his son helped with the MS install, so when I got there the only problem was it wouldn't run.

That is no longer a problem. I'm happy and proud to report that I now have 1.5 MS success stories in 510's. My car only needs fuel.

His setup:

Pathy VG33 with stock engine related EFI bits.

Z31 fuel tank/pump in place of spare tire well with tube frame around it to protect it.

MSII v3.0 using stock dizzy and VB921 direct coil control

I have several MS installs in the works and am happy to share the info!

~slo

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear it Steve the engineer :D Is there any way we can get some photo's of the cars you have been working on? Just because pictures are fun :)

Steve was talking about doing a "Kit" for the 510 kinda redo the stock fuse box. I would invest in one.

Well.. Not my car, so it's up to him. I don't know of any photos of it anywhere. It will be at Canby. It is a full custom 510, in every sense of the word.

As far as an L series EFI kit. The average guy doesn't want to spend the amount of money it takes to convert an L to EFI. At least $1k and a lot of time. If you have zero fabricating ability or tools, it's going to cost more. Not to discourage anyone, it is a very doable project. But a complete bolt-in it is not.