My 620 RHD project

Steroid

what do they call the 620 in japan because my searches on google, google.co.jp, and yahoo japan auctions

arent coming up with much except uninteresting parts and american imported LHD 620s

• Like 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm I see a nice shiny truck then scrool down through the pics then bam interior shots :confused:  kind of a let down after the exterior and engine bay shots imho. but all in all pretty damn good and beyond my skill set right now.

edit: just razzing you

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I haven't touched this truck at all. Every time I go down to work on it the heat just overwhelms Me. Next to do though it install a new windshield (which still needs to be purchased) and the back window. Then install the dash and go from there. After the dash I will install either carpeting or a stock blue floor mat. I will also try to replicate from a LHD firewall piece a RHD firewall insulator like on all of Our trucks. This is why I didn't worry about spending more $$$ to paint the inside of the firewall. I knew it was going to be covered and never seen. I am still trying to track down a nice pair of blue stock door panels. The stock seat is origional blue and in presentable shape. Thats about it for now. Each Year I get older, I just cann't work out in the heat like I did the year before.  

NOTE:  I am still trying to track down two or three "flower" hubcaps. See this thread:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3446-620-flower-hubcaps-wanted/

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Hey dude I know I'm kinda resurrecting but would you have any of those old contacts for rhd parts?......I literally just need a rhd box/column.....everything else on my truck is done and ready but I can't finish it let alone drive it without this last piece and can't get anyone on the other side of the pond to help me out.....hope you can help and this project uhhh haha keeps on truckin

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...