Spokane Craigslist Datsun pickup mint.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HRH

HRH
  • Cars:Fuck off

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

http://spokane.craig...1007432413.html

I'm so glad I left Ratsun while some members fester in their own mire of political fear-based conspiracy theories.  Fuck me, what a waste.  Maybe Trump was right, maybe we should get rid of the immigrants.  Perhaps immigrants from South America first, they seem to be as dumb as a bag of hammers.  Maybe they should go home.  Get that KKK cross out guys, go burn one on the lawn!  Tell the guy who talks funny to find a new place to live!  Fuck anyone who's different, especially if they have a different color of skin!  Anyone with an idea that doesn't follow the first person's "right" idea is a conspiracy!  They're a witch, burn them!

Those of you who know me, know that I not only donated to Ratsun.net to keep it alive way back in the day; but also offered many, many threads of technical nature for the good of the community, in the interest of Datsuns.  All I requested was not having political bullshit infest every aspect of every Ratsun thread.  I even tried to be a good loser.  For the record, I didn't EVEN LIKE Hillary.  I just hated Trump more.  I don't care who you voted for, just don't shove it down my throat in every fucking thread.  There are a good number of members I respect and know on Ratsun.  And there are a good number for which I no longer have respect.  Goodbye to the good ones, and fuck off to the others.  I will not be coming back.

#2 510er

510er
  • Cars:71 510 2.3L stroker

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

I saw this, i would rather have the sail boat! :)
71 2dr 510 project
77 Long box 620 DD
Resident Bomb Technician

Inspiring the quest for, In n Out since 2008[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]