Who want's pics?

datman

Hey guys. In the truck photo galleries 620 Old Skool section there are some pictures of a truck called "the Vermint". The pictures look like they are from a magazine. Does anybody know what magazine this was in, also, what year and month?

I can't get this truck out of my mind and I'm beginning to think I want to build a 620 in similar style. Thanks. E

Just talk to Big Dave (1lo620) he owns Vermint, he has a few pics of it then and now.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Datman. Cool article. I'm posting it here in case anyone else wants to see it. AND, I have a question for the wiser than me. How can you run your air/fuel charge THROUGH the turbo without it igniting in the turbo? I would think the turbo would be too hot to make this possible.

002-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

001-9.jpg

The above truck is California Sunshine. NOT Varmint.

Heads Up ! !

These magazines are coming up on ebay:

350156598090 I already have them but the orange one has lots of 521 coverage, old accessorys that Datsun sold, a 521 desert racing and a few

620's.

Also these are coming up. Good prices right now: 350156601585 The Mini Vini is covered in the issue with the chopped Luv on the cover.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...