Pics of new rims

gman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you suck I have a set sitting in my garage and i have been waitng to put them on my truck. Becasue I am going to put them on my chop top...Mine are only 15s....i love the way the Fuchs look on the 620s..

check "the samba" its an all VW web site and I bet you can find some. I know that there is a place in Florida that sells and referbishes the porsche rims and he sells parts and caps...is add is in the classified section of "the samba site"

I Love this little truck...it is running around Nor. Cal somewhere.. I have tried to hunt it down a few times but no go...It was for sale on Craigslist a few years back...Cant wait to see them on your truck....:cool:

orange6204.jpg

• Like 1
howz this?

55WheelandTiresandDog.jpg

Always dug the way they looked on this VW truck

site1408.JPG

they look sweet on the caddys...I wish I would have consider that when i had my Caddy....Do you still have the rims or are is that picture before you mounted tem on the Rabbit....?

1lo620: That orange truck you posted was formerly owned by Andrew in

Norcal who I bought my truck from back in October, 2008. His license plate

was YBGELIS. He was running 15's with airbags. I just talked to him yesterday.

I have been searching for a picture of it for days.

He said the guy who bought it is in Reno and the truck is thrashed !

Thanks for the comments and info about the samba.

Ya I was trying to buy it back then but just couldnt come to a deal. DOes he know who has it know. I would love to try to find it and maybe rescue it.. I hate seeing trucks go by the waste side...I have alot more pics of the truck if you so desire let me know and I can send them to you....By the way I really like your truck, I was keeping an eye on that on craigslist.. I am glad it went to someone who is going to appreciate it and keep it all nice...Like it deserves...chat soon...if you want more pics..my email..Lo620kc@netzero.net

Hi Greg. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! They are nicer than I imagined!! Very cool.

The Samba website is very cool. That is where I tracked down My KDF hubcap that is on Choptana's rearend. Surely You will find caps on there. Lots of pics too!! You'll be on there for hours!!! Talk to 'Ya soon!! Out....

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...