post your mug

Skib

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's your problem, she's a Ford fan

Or a Cummins, but rolling up in a lifted 720 diesel with 35" mud tires probly will only get her to laugh at you. To her bigger is best. Her dream truck is a fummins. So if you can deal with this type of truck girl, good luck

Or a Cummins, but rolling up in a lifted 720 diesel with 35" mud tires probly will only get her to laugh at you. To her bigger is best. Her dream truck is a fummins. So if you can deal with this type of truck girl, good luck

Actually a fummins is a damn good rig I hardly drive my Cummins anyway, the 510 is more fun, get after it tanker. :lol:

• Like 1

Actually a fummins is a damn good rig I hardly drive my Cummins anyway, the 510 is more fun, get after it tanker. :lol:

Oh i know it is!! All he has to do is get her the early f350 with a Cummins engine and she will marry just about anyone Haha. But she laughed everytime I drove my brothers dime over

I have had many a thought of making my 71 a fummins, but...it never goes too much past that. If I had just bought the truck from someone, I would not mind some cutting and beating, but I just don't want to change it all that much.

• Like 1

Me and The Living Legend Bob Hoover at the National Business Aircraft Association convention. At an aviation convention, a resurrected Elvis wouldn't have created as much excitement as Bob.

IMAG0072_zps0b9bc4e7.jpg

He did engine out aerobatics in an unmodified Aero Commander Shrike twin engine business aircraft. He would even pour a glass of tea while rolling the aircraft.

This is called energy management.

• Like 4

It's in your pop. If you roll off the top your legs won't have enough range to hold the board. If you pop like you would going over a couple decks you will be able to hold the board on your feet for much more distance and drop. In that first pic, you should have your deck almost to your ass, knees fully bent. Your upper body is solid, and for sure you would land it if you treated it the same as a four stair. With a tad more speed.

Fuck I miss skating. Shattered my femur in nine pieces doing that shit. And multiple concussions. Now I freebord and envy those with the youth to recover from falls like mine.

Ok,,

Did you hear the one about the Indian ,a  Mexican and the White woman walk into the car show.?

planeride036_zps434787f0.jpg

I can't believe I didn't see this shit till now.....where the fuck have I been??

New desktop backround!!

pretty sure hes not that much mexican 

He's from California ,, he drives a lowered car, dates white girls and he's brownish.  

:rofl: :rofl:

yep, Mexican.

i laughed sort of out loud  :rofl:

Whooops this isn't the right thread

huh.....wondered if I'd ever find a use for this pic.

OfCSWTn.jpg

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It's in your pop. If you roll off the top your legs won't have enough range to hold the board. If you pop like you would going over a couple decks you will be able to hold the board on your feet for much more distance and drop. In that first pic, you should have your deck almost to your ass, knees fully bent. Your upper body is solid, and for sure you would land it if you treated it the same as a four stair. With a tad more speed.

Fuck I miss skating. Shattered my femur in nine pieces doing that shit. And multiple concussions. Now I freebord and envy those with the youth to recover from falls like mine.

Thanks for the advice. But I honestly hardly ever skate street. I'm mostly a vert skater. I just barely started feeling comfortable with my ollies after 13 years lol

I can't believe I didn't see this shit till now.....where the fuck have I been??

New desktop backround!!

Are you standing with.....a 49ers fan!?

:lol:

• Like 1