Rims...post what you have & had

I just saw a similar set in the 1st pages of the topic. So many different names for these wheels haha

The ones I bought were listed as Bridgestone CV645, but they have alignment pin holes, where as yours do not. They look like these which listed as deerfield, which I believe is a Work model name

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The ones I bought were listed as Bridgestone CV645, but they have alignment pin holes, where as yours do not. They look like these which listed as deerfield, which I believe is a Work model name

Yeah the cv are a bit different besides the pinholes. From what I've seen it's Deerfields multi piece wheels made in Japan. Thanks for the info

Yessir. I've found something else so I'm just letting some wheels go to make space. New wheels are 12j rears and 10j fronts

Damn! nice! Im watching a pair of Yayois atm, 60K Yen though for a pair... 

And insane specs! What wheels are they? 

Damn! nice! Im watching a pair of Yayois atm, 60K Yen though for a pair...

And insane specs! What wheels are they?

One is a set I plan on having custom made some jilba and the other is the 1.1 mil yayois on YAJ 0.o

I'm usually pretty smart about my money so I can just justify dropping that outright and wanting to get 2 sets so I talked to myself and myself said I have to sacrifice a set or two to pick up a set or two lol

One is a set I plan on having custom made some jilba and the other is the 1.1 mil yayois on YAJ 0.o

I'm usually pretty smart about my money so I can just justify dropping that outright and wanting to get 2 sets so I talked to myself and myself said I have to sacrifice a set or two to pick up a set or two lol

About time someone got those 1.1mil Yayois! haha been up for as long as I can remember

Pretty much what I do too though, sell current wheels to buy other wheels haha 

Do you plan on running them on anything? or just to collect? 

About time someone got those 1.1mil Yayois! haha been up for as long as I can remember haha

Pretty much what I do too though, sell current wheels to buy other wheels haha

Do you plan on running them on anything? or just to collect?

I actually tried to get it before and I was the winning bidder and he backed out of a 1mil bid so I was a but salty he didn't send it to me, then I was like fk it I'll find another set. You know and I know how that went haha so I'm back looking at it again. I've always wanted a that set with those specs so If it does get sent to me I will build the 710 around that set of wheels. Braaaap braaaap lol

• Like 1

I know, I asked the dude and he said he was selling them. Hmmm

Obviously my sarcasm through typing skill suck lol maybe you were one of those guys that asked me 21quesrion about the wheels and was never going to buy them?? <------sarcasm

Maybe just maybe that guy on Facebook was me? <------- more sarcasm haha

I'm sure you were just talking to me bro :D

Steve man awesome work as always! Sorry about your ride man

Thanks man! =) Pretty stoked how well they came up considering the state they were in when I got them haha

Before photo to save people going back-

SSRMK2s14x856_zpsbf8ba8bc.jpg

2015-03-19%2017.32.46_zps80cxunu7.jpg

• Like 1

14X6+12 almex meshies

20140927_075510_zps74e54f67.jpg

20140927_075517_zpsf8fe8565.jpg

I have all 4 same width and offset and as far as i can tell, almex was made by yokohama before they made advan. Feel free to school me gurus.

I dig them, and if they were wider they would still be on the car.

What size tires you got on those 14's??