Konigpassengerfrontfitment.jpg

Konigpassengerfrontfitment_02.jpg

Rear Passenger side:

Konigpassengerrearfitment_01.jpg

Konigpassengerrearfitment_02.jpg

Rear driver side:

Konigdriverrearfitment_01.jpg

Konigdriverrearfitment_02.jpg

I didn't take pics of the front driver side because the fender is smashed and wouldn't give a clear idea of fitment with a straight fender (fitment would be same with the passenger side anyway).

You can tell from the pics that my rear axle is sitting a little towards the passenger side. I wanted to keep my 245s for the rears (need meat for all that turbo traction goodness), but a 225 looks best (can't find a 235/50 for the life of me!).

225s in the front will work with a little bit of negative camber, fender rolling, and maybe a little bit of fender pulling outwards. 215 or 205 would fit better if the camber's going to be 0.

Rolling fenders is a must either way.

Looks like I'm getting closer and closer to having to do a balljoint dropped spindle set-up and coilover conversion...

Small preview of stuff being sent out for powdercoat.

valvecoverpreview.jpg

intakemanifoldpreview.jpg

Useless ports chopped, holes filled and blocked smooth, custom AN fittings for the breather, + more.

Big update coming soon after everything's reassembled

Dood, that thing is looking awesome! Please tell me you're going to bring it to the JCCS next year. My wife and myself are planning out our trip for next year and I'd love to see this thing.

Any profile shots w/ the wheels on? ;)

~Brian

Dood, that thing is looking awesome! Please tell me you're going to bring it to the JCCS next year. My wife and myself are planning out our trip for next year and I'd love to see this thing.

Any profile shots w/ the wheels on? ;)

~Brian

It was hard to get side shots with it wedged between the other projects. These are the best I have so far:

Konigrearshot.jpg

Konigbrakefitment_02.jpg

Konigbrakefitment_01.jpg

Stupid chrome lugs nuts 7/16-20 lugs nuts have no variety :mad:

Some hard anodizing might help though :D

I hope to make it down to JCCS next year. Definately want to hit up all the local meets/shows up here...

BTW, still working on those Nissan part numbers for the weatherstrip and window regulator stuff. I've been crazy busy the last couple of months...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Joma sold this truck about 9 months ago for super cheap then it was sold again about 5 months ago for around 7k...alot less than what it would cost to build :(

Clayton

Clay: Why'd he sell it? Dang, I was hoping to one day see the man and the machine.

-Brian

Clay: Why'd he sell it? Dang, I was hoping to one day see the man and the machine.

-Brian

Hey Brian Im not going to get to into Jomas personal life but the reason he sold it was in my opinion a no brainer and I have the utmost respect for the guy for doing so... the truck will surface again and if it does I am going to try and make an offer on it

Clayton