My Datsun trucks...

Most of you guys know me from NWDE. I got hooked on Datsun trucks awhile back. I started out with a 521 & then before i knew it i had a 320 & 620! All 3 are in different states of driveability - customization but i love them all. Enjoy ..

the 74 PL 620

P1010085.jpg

104shroud.jpg

P1010107.jpg

the 65 L 320 & 11 year old daughter..

320atraces480.jpg

320int9.jpg

320enginebaypainted.jpg

69 L 521 [for sale ]

ebay6.jpg

ebay9.jpg

P1010283.jpg

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ice here ya go. The 320 mostly sits until i can fix the oil leak & the front brakes but she fires right up on the 2nd try after i pull the choke out 3/4 of the way...:D

P6010046.jpg

the 1st day...8 years untouched engine bay...

P1010169.jpg

the interior..the rats had taken over!...

P1010195.jpg

I used engine cleaner,steel wool & chrome polish to get a shine back. Took all day!...then cleaned & painted the bay semi gloss...

320engine52305.jpg

I know that it isnt a old school Dastun, but you need to show you Hardbody:cool: . I love that truck, I am doing a dancing bed next. I miss my old one and I really want another. And besides that is a smooth truck, I really like the lowriders, wires hydros etc...:D So show a picture of that also:)

Ice, the mechanical plans for the 320 are to fix the oil leak & front brakes. Cosmetically id like to re-key the torsions [TY Bleach] & drop it down 2 more inches. I may take this truck to the Long beach show this year so Ill probably do some bodywork & re-primer it.

P1010231.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ill keep the pics coming, i bought these the other day @ the yard for $20. VDO gauges & they bolted right under the dash w/ a mount i made....

2-20gauges.jpg

& i also found these behind a seat of a 620..the original jack tools which i cleaned & repainted. The jack bag was in my 521....

2-20jacktools.jpg

you can see the Nissan logo..im gonna carefully paint it white & use these as part of my display at the Long beach show...

2-20jacktools2.jpg

I love junkyard finds...:cool:

• Like 1

I have 2 of the bottle jacks, one is actually complete with bag and all. A bit rusty in the bag from sitting, But after seeing yours I am going to paint mine up...See this is why I like this web site it keeps me motivated to work on my trcuk,,,:rolleyes:

I have the whole kit too. The black bag, bottle jack that says Nissan on it but looks like its from the 60's, and the long rod and handle. I got it all from the '76 longbed I used to have. (my first 620) Its all in my dad's garage. I'm planning to keep it. I actually prefer the scissor jacks though for using to change a tire. Those also get under a low truck much easier. :)

I agreee with Bleach, the scissor jack makes it easier as long as it actually fits under the frame..:D I dont plan on using these tools but thought it would be kool to have a complete set of factory stuff. I also painted the jack tool for the 320 which also serves as the hand crank & a wheel chock i found in the trunk of a "D" at the yard...notice the Nissan logo...

2-20jacktoolchock.jpg