Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicoya is a great guy. He hooked it up with a ka24e head for my brothers car. Thanks man!!!! :D

you're welcome motavated anytime you need other parts if i have it you can count on it

• Like 1

^jefe de jefes is super legit!

replied to my WTB thread and was kind enough to ship me a big ass dash (boxed and padded) - no joke thing thing was huge.

smooth transaction, man of his words, highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...

Skib +2 ! :D Good egg all around dude , bought sheet metal floor pan , and an Open R-200 ! Really detailed and great parts , Thanks again man :cool: Very happy with these :D

NP :D LMK when you need more Z parts :rofl: they seem to multiply around here :P

qwik510 is a straight up guy! :thumbup: Though we are thousands of miles apart I was able to buy a 510 from him via Ratsun, emails and phone calls. Without his honesty this transaction could have gone honorably wrong for me. Do not hesitate to do business with him. Thanks again qwik.

qwik510 is a straight up guy! :thumbup: Though we are thousands of miles apart I was able to buy a 510 from him via Ratsun, emails and phone calls. Without his honesty this transaction could have gone honorably wrong for me. Do not hesitate to do business with him. Thanks again qwik.

Right back at you. Super guy. Easy to deal with. Great communication. Man of his word. We need more people like this in the Datsun Community.

Enjoy your new Dime and start a project thread soon.

Thanks Ruster !

Bought Dash Cap , and Timing Chain Set ( L28E ) for great prices , good dude to deal with , Ruster followed through to a T , thanks again man for your patience with me :lol: :D ---> Would gladly buy from again and recommend

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a shirt from Farmer. Good guy, fast delivery, legit product. Even gave me a free sticker with the shirt, just for bein' on the ball. So buy from him quick!

Hope he puts out some more sweet merch soon. Cool Datsun stuff is almost impossible to find.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to leave some positive feedback and say thanks to "Surbski", one of our fellow Ratsun members. I worked out a deal with him to trade my dual carb set-up and some cash for his parts car. He was great to work with and buy from and the car was a little better than I even expected it to be when I got there. Anyway, Thanks again, the entire transaction was great and it was a pleasure to buy from you. If this was "Ebay" I'd have to say A+++++++++ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

qwik510: Excellent seller, 110% recommended. What is offered is what you get.

Second time I make business with him, no regrets at all.

Paradoxx is a great buyer. He paid fast, communication was great. Glad you are happy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.