Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks tristinGrind for the grip of 520 parts. It took a bit but it all worked out great.

Thanks again

Ha yeah, I don't know how I missed that knob the first time around.

Highdesertdatsun- was a great buyer. Fast payment. Would desk with again.

Jrock- once again always pulls through with great work. Fair prices. Always willing to work with you to get the items right. Great guy.

Datsunfreak- awesome seller that worked me an unbelievable deal for a couple items. Pleasure to do business with.

Big thanks to AZ hitman. Bought a box O pistons from him that turned out to be some good stuff. Prompt shipping as well.

Medium block LZ 2443cc in the works. Thank you.

Also thanks to My daily routine for being patient while I was being forgetfull.

I recently bought some 1200 stuff from "B210GX". Stuff was at least  as nice as described. He had great communication. well packed and fast shipping. Great guy to deal with.

Got some stuff from a few guys, forgot who all it was, but I'll try to remember.

Got a steering wheel from Farmer. Fair price, awesome communication, and overall 200% satisfaction. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. 

YEAH TDAAJ GAVE ME A HELLA GOOD PRICE ON A TRANNY BRACKET AND BOLTS SO I CAN GET MY TRUCK BACK ON THE BLVD WHERE MY TRUCK BELONGS ....AND FINALLY I CAN GET AT MY 68 GOON  STARTED SO I CAN GET HER ALSO ON THEW ROAD

Heretic.... 

great guy, dealt with my retardedness of shipping and what not.

would be happy to sell him anything at anytime....

if hes willing to buy from me again since i goofed so bad this time around....  

• Like 1

RedBanner - I don't care what you guys say about him, he's good people! ;) :rofl: Got a great deal on some headlight brackets/buckets/lights/rings and they were packaged carefully and securely and shipped quickly! Would definitely buy from again.

Deans510 - I got a front crossmember at a good price and with blazing speed! Looking for somebody to handle your member? Dean's your guy! Lol! He's also seems to have a pretty good stock of just about everything, so I'd reccomend checking with him if you're looking to buy something!

Some of these long over due...

tdaaj....valanc panel 521...driveline 520 great guy always swings te parts by since we are local .....

Redbanner......b210 booster and brackets......went like 6 extra miles and sent another owhen the first one got lost in shipping.....went way above and beyond......headlight parts hes hlding for me now....also searching for some hinges so future thanks,,

skyblue521....hooked me up with ignition and matching door locks set....thanks a billion i now lock my doors in the garage just for the sake of only having one key...even went the to the yard to pull it for me in a hurry ....beers owed

quik510.....280zx struts shipped from east coast.... perfect set he even stripped the un needed parts for me to save on shipping.... real go to guy for datsun stuff....

hainz......oil pan for 510 since i tired a 521 in my 510  and he kindly pointed out wrong pan and provided a pan for me ..... i have a powdered 521 pan sitting here for him...in trade for when i ship it finally...

jefedejefes.........match box.....awesome dude helped walk me through the install when questions came up ... again like banner, really went the extra mile....

tristin grind...several items to list ... civic center console.....vairous 521 parts...a washer bottle and some springs for the headlight i need ......i wanna say he hooked me up with roadster over flows too .....seems like i remember getting one from him.....tons of other shit ....

eagle adam......adams the man ... twice he either went himself and or had some one go and pull two sets of 720 4x4 leafs...two separate times......hes got a windshield for me....hes got a shifter for me ......he has dropped parts off to the portland bunch for me .,..... i really cant say thanks enough for all the stuff he has done ....or sold me .....

mrbigtanker....sold him a pc 'd oil pan for a motor he is taking out but he was a joy to deal with too....

just joel .......sold him some pc'd air cleaners pleasure to deal with

siq620...wheel trade ...rallys for titans.....

bananahammuck.... transported things...battery hookups,  um general life advice....

several others i prolly have forgotten but i wanted to due some long over duers first .........i will add o the list as it grows or my memory fades back in

people i have done pc'd business with .....

big tanker, eagle adam,  draynor,  jass, tristinngrind ,  rick rat,  wayno,  phixius, draker,   others too but my mind fails me

I bought a complete pair of headlight buckets from Draker. Great guy, with awesome communication. The headlights were a bit beat up in the beginning but he did a HELLA awesome job on bringing back to life . Fast shipping and great package ! TWO THUMPS UP!!!

Draker , awesome guy to buy from .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.