Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a set of rims from sliding_creep, they were exactly as he described them. To top that off he practically gave them to me. Now I need some rubber and I can hang up my size 13's and try on some 15's

Thanks

Borris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went over to charlie69 house today and bought a automatic gear indicator and trim piece . He is a super nice guy to deal with and a few months back I lost my tranny dip stick and he drove around 23 miles just so I would have to drive with out one . I told him that I would just come by and pick it up the next day . But he wouldn't hear of it , that just showed me that he really does love all datsuns . Thanks a lot Charlie your a great person to deal with

Tom is another wonderful guy to deal with , he is very knowledgeable to the Datsun breed . He has some fantastic ride like little orange very sexy 620 . I have bought a brand new fender , oem nos valance ,door panels , grill and some other stuff here and there . If tom tells me he has it I dont even ask well what kind of shape is it in . Because if its not good enough for him to sell or use him self , he will not even bring it up . Thanks Tom for all your help and very nice parts

Rory 67411SSS

Thank you for sending the parts got here the day before the race and fit perfect thank you

H2theizzo Tim

Your a HOOT glad to have hooked up with you and thanks for the motor cant wait to start that project muahahaha

Cps54 Steve

you rock Thank you so much for putting on all the cool events for me to thrash my car at.

420n620 kim

great guy thanks for all your help

FReaky Brian

Edited by freaky510
Just got a dizzy from Motavated. Fast shipping, strange packaging and he put up with all my hmmhawing and bs. So hell ya! Im stoked! Thanks man! Goes on tomorrow!

Did he use the jeans? I had Calvin Klein designer jeans wrapped around the driveshaft I bought from him! Too bad they didn't fit!!:lol::lol:

Awesome transaction BTW!! He even cleaned the grease off it! Rock solid dude!

I think I used a dress on Daves parts! :lol:

My mom tossed out those clothes for oil cleaning. My dads pants are old. He would (NEVER) take them off. But they were washed...

Thanks man. No problems! I try and clean parts as much as I can before selling. I sell parts only if they are usable and if I would be happy to install in my own cars.

I am poor. I thinks those pants were second hand?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I posted for a set of 620 headliner bows and I shortly after got a pm from freaky510 . He stated that he had a set and he would be glad to let me get them off him . He said that they needed to be used instead of just being in storage . I was just getting them lined up to buy in the next 2-3 weeks , so I wasn't expecting him to send them to me with out payment but he insisted . I was quite thankful for this so I sent him a pm and asked for his number . So I called him to say thank you and to tell him just how cool of a Datsun person he really is . He responded with a thank you and said it is no big deal , but its a big deal to me . Me and Brian formed a bond and a trusting friendship , hell if I want to just call him up and talk dattos I do . And if he wants to do the same hell I love talking about my 620 :lol: just ask my wife she gets sick of hearing me rattle on about it :eek: :lol: anyways Thanks Brian for being such a cool Dude , That is what Ratsun is all about

Well I posted for a set of 620 headliner bows and I shortly after got a pm from freaky510 . He stated that he had a set and he would be glad to let me get them off him . He said that they needed to be used instead of just being in storage . I was just getting them lined up to buy in the next 2-3 weeks , so I wasn't expecting him to send them to me with out payment but he insisted . I was quite thankful for this so I sent him a pm and asked for his number . So I called him to say thank you and to tell him just how cool of a Datsun person he really is . He responded with a thank you and said it is no big deal , but its a big deal to me . Me and Brian formed a bond and a trusting friendship , hell if I want to just call him up and talk dattos I do . And if he wants to do the same hell I love talking about my 620 :lol: just ask my wife she gets sick of hearing me rattle on about it :eek: :lol: anyways Thanks Brian for being such a cool Dude , That is what Ratsun is all about

hey no problem and thank you.

your a good guy to deal with look forward to doing more with you and chatting Datsuns with you.

to me it's about keeping these Vehicle on the road so if I can help so be it :lol:

and let see some pics lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.