Had a bear in our yard

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dude your gonna have to do something about your garbage, if you have any outside, because he will just think its a buffet and keep showing up.. Hopefully it will find a better garbage can in a richer part of town to graze in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

510freak..I'm sorry for the situation....It was me not a bear. I was drunk as a skunk and ran through your yard buck ass naked. I started out to pilfer parts from you and saw a light come on in the house...I assumed the CRAZY LOST BEAR pose and well....

I'm glad you didn't have anybody BLAST me in the ASS with a friggin tranquilizer dart....they hurt..lqtm

Guest 510kamikazifreak
how big is your yard? Maybe you could just piss around the perimeter, the bears would no to say out of your territory :D

You know how long that would take:D

I was within pissing distance last night tho:eek:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
510freak..I'm sorry for the situation....It was me not a bear. I was drunk as a skunk and ran through your yard buck ass naked. I started out to pilfer parts from you and saw a light come on in the house...I assumed the CRAZY LOST BEAR pose and well....

I'm glad you didn't have anybody BLAST me in the ASS with a friggin tranquilizer dart....they hurt..lqtm

OMG LMAO:D

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:eek:

The fucker just came through,

damn thing got my dog going nuts scared the bejeezuz out my son and I standing on the back deck,BLING goes the motion sensor :eek:

HAHAHAHA DAVE!!! thats halarious.. 510freak i'd put upan electric fence.. tell the kids if they touch it.. ZAP!!! so stay away!! hehe, whats more dangerous a bear or a electric fence... hmm the bears un predictable .. a electric fence will shock your ass for SURE.. so i say the bear is more dangerous.. anyways good luck with that man!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
I think I let you do that one Lou, no got big gun!

Ohh come on Jason,I will grill him up , for all the datto people if you catch him,Do you wanna camp in our back yard before we make a run to long beach this summer:D

Tell you what, I'll bring Byron, bear'd choose the big meaty fellow over the scrawny little stick like me :D. Have you called the animal control guys over there yet? Seems to me that firecrackers might work too....

cough make some "fireworks" your self.. 20oz plastic bottle with cap.. sandwhich bag.. fuse.. powder.. put bag in top of bottle stickin out a bit so it dont fall in.. put the powder in there.. poke hole in lid an screw it on, try not to twist bag at same time.. put fuse down in there.. and well u have a nice little boom sound.. wont harm anything just makes noise (dont need much powder) and taping the lid on helps too.

ENJOY :)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Jason I did call ,I have talked to some locals here they say that bears a very common in the city:confused:

And that they have a chosn path,apperantly we are with in that path now all we have to do is change there route a bit,

they have been as close as 3 rd ave which is like 2 blocks from the quay(my work)

when I talk to the locals they do not seem to be alarmed at all???

Its just a part of living here is what they tell me:eek:

No biggie is there general input:eek:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
cough make some "fireworks" your self.. 20oz plastic bottle with cap.. sandwhich bag.. fuse.. powder.. put bag in top of bottle stickin out a bit so it dont fall in.. put the powder in there.. poke hole in lid an screw it on, try not to twist bag at same time.. put fuse down in there.. and well u have a nice little boom sound.. wont harm anything just makes noise (dont need much powder) and taping the lid on helps too.

ENJOY :)

Almost sounds like a acetlyn bomb(spelling)

shoot some gas in a glove and ignite with a hot metal object:D

Lou, get a bigger dog!!! In the fall bears are a problem in Cumberland near here. They come into town after learning about garbage from the nearby land fill and also all the ripe fruit. Everyone knows to keep their garbage secure and it seems like all have dogs. As a rule bears avoid dogs. You can also buy bear 'popers' a hand held noise maker and easier to use and less chance of blowing off a finger.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Jason,yes the bigger fence is a priority for sure.

Mike our dog is big,he is a shepard lab cross(100lbs of lap dog)lol

We just have to get the bear taking another route here,all garbage is bagged ,then canned,in a bag ,locked in the shed,

The air horn seemd to work good,well se again tonight i guess