BBQ At Dana Point July 29

Changelink

Hi there guys. Im new to this forum , but not to Datsun's . I own a 71 521 ( trying to get it back on the road ) and a 79 620 ( Dad's daily driver ).

The guys over at Classic-Celica.com are plannig a BBQ at Dana Point for July 29 ( well the day its still not set in stone), they want any old school car or truck to show up.. Where trying to make it a big thing , so if any of u guys would like to show up ur welcome too.. I might be taking my 620 down there cause my Toyota is not road ready yeat..

If any guys would like to show up , we would like a head count just to see how many ppl are going to show up.. Oh yeah before i forget its a potluck. That way we will get to try out lots of different types of foods..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad everybody yes Dana point is in California, almost halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego..

Somebody posted a map on this thread of where it is. (Thank you )

Yes you guys are invited to show up.. I think there is a state beach parking fee of $5 bucks ( Uncle SAM has to get his money :P )

I dont have a Celica myself , but i have a Toyota Corona. The rebuilt engine wont be broken in yeat to take the 80 mile drive (one way for me) . I will probably be driving my 620 to the BBQ..

All old school cars n trucks are welcome... If we all keep it cool it should be a good time for all :D

Here is the Thread to the forum If you guys would like to check it out for yourself. http://www.classic-celica.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14102

It would be fun, but, it is a bit of a drive.....One day it would be cool to roll down and check out a show. I did it many time in the 90s when Mini truckin was big time....:cool:

Dave have you thought about coming down for the long beach show in Oct. You could put the blue 620 on a trailer & cruise down :D

Dave have you thought about coming down for the long beach show in Oct. You could put the blue 620 on a trailer & cruise down :D

My 510 Came from Pacific Coast Datsun, I have the warranty card and other stuff still in the glove box.

Pretty sure it's PCD........umm thinking now maybe it's Pacific Beach, when I get back over to the shop I will have to look.

My 510 Came from Pacific Coast Datsun, I have the warranty card and other stuff still in the glove box.

Pretty sure it's PCD........umm thinking now maybe it's Pacific Beach, when I get back over to the shop I will have to look.

Oh my friend if you do have those items could you PLEASE post pics of them?

I would love to roll down to that show in Long Beach. It probly wont be thi s year, but if I plan it out I could do it next year. And then this way I could get some other guys to come down also. But I really would like to do it...How many cars/trucks are usually there?