Who's 620

Farmer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the SEMA show last week in Las Vegas. While there I saw a H2 Hummer with 315/30/R32 tires! YES 32" wheels. It was the dumbest looking thing. You know that thing has to ride like S@#T:eek:

i remeber seeing the bear wheels back in the day. They were spendy back then. Justin (guy with the ad) is a stand up guy. He let me pay for my truck in payments for a month, 1.5 months, waited till i was back in hawaii, and moved to ship. He worked with me on the title time, etc. If you dont like a few things thats cool, just saying the seller is a good one. And those pictures are old. The reason the grill didnt come with the truck is its on my truck. Same thing with the other trucks he sold that had my hood on it. He used them to spark interest and said the hood/grill wasnt available with the sale. The hood isnt made anymore, and the grill can be bought for like 40 bucks. there was a thread a few weeks back about body parts that lists it. All and all the truck looks clean if you want he stock wheels im sure he would bring the price down some, he also should still have some 15inch american racing wheels like the ones I have if you wanted to swap them.

• 5 years later...