Trying to help someone join Ratsun.net

Hello Administrators. Met this guy at a Cars & Coffee over the weekend and he's trying to sign up on this site, but is having issues. Can you help me help him? Here is his note:

Need Ratsun sign-up help from an administrator!

I cannot post.

I can find but not access, add to or edit my Profile.

I cannot find any admin or mod contact info to report my problems anywhere including the Moderating Team page.

One of the mods, J2eDeYe only lives 20 miles from me and I can’t contact him.

My profile continues to simply say Validating after my username.

I have clicked on Revalidation on the main page several times which sends me an email telling me to go to a web address to revalidate, which does not work, (Sorry you can’t go there), then another address if the first one doesn’t work, which doesn’t work (Sorry, you can’t go there). Final email instruction is to go to the Moderating Team page and contact an administrator, but there are no functioning contacts anywhere on that page.

I’ve sent several emails to the community administrator (ratsunguy@ratsun.net) with no response.

I have an 85 Z24 720 4x4 with engine problems that is clogging my shop that I need to get running and out of the way. My profile doesn’t include a Datsun or Nissan but I have the 85 720 now and have had two 240Z’s and a 510 in the past, and have a J15 engine and transmission, and 240 parts in my shop.

--Jim Lux, Ratsun username OlDatZMan

• Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'm finally in thanks to Guyster and Mike. Thank you both.

I have no oics and from the sound of it don't want any.

Traumatic frustration '85 720 tale coming when I can get it written.

• Like 2

Oics are pics.

Fun Fact. This is the only place I see the term OICS, in relation to pics. Urban Dictionary has "oics" as short for "Oh, I see." Has the history of the term oics on Ratsun ever been defined?