• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 freekwonder

freekwonder

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Cars:'72 510, '13 Frontier

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:01 PM

...but you don't need to smog 75 and below in Calif.

Washington, only have to worry about it being over 25 years old, or 2009+ with CA emissions.  If it fits in one of those two categories, don't have to worry about smog checks or anything like that. 

...hopefully they were just loose and spark plug hole was not stripped.

Sorry, it was just the plug wire that wasn't fully seated on the plug, not the plug that was loose.  Hell, I tried undoing two plugs and they were on pretty really good. I'm hoping I can remove them with out breaking them. 

zxzsGEP.jpg

#22 q-tip

q-tip

shark-tip

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,708 posts
  • Cars:72 ka'd 4dr 76 620KC

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:25 PM

Slow and easy, don't be too rough with her, unless that's how she likes it, depends on the truck really.

I yeald to the wisdom of Q on this one.

Fuck!!!!!!!! I guess QTip was right...

#23 125 CSL

125 CSL

Datsun Mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Cars:620 and several E30's

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:25 PM

Would like to find something like that,...need something with out a computer controlled everything.

If you aim at nothing, you are sure to hit your target every time.

http://bbqpitboys.com/

#24 freekwonder

freekwonder

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Cars:'72 510, '13 Frontier

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:06 AM

Slow and easy, don't be too rough with her, unless that's how she likes it, depends on the truck really.

In my life, they never really want it. They just put up with it. lol.  Oh the truck.  yeah I'll blast the plugs with some PB blaster and let them sit for a while. Then go back at it.  Can't drive anyways since I need to fix the brakes again.  They are stuck engaged.  Feels like the master cylinder isn't releasing. 

Would like to find something like that,...need something with out a computer controlled everything.

It's nice having both.  I love the creature comforts of my 16 Nissan Murano, but I love the simplicity of my Dime and Truck. 

zxzsGEP.jpg