Body bolts for my 1200

whitey01

Hey everybody I know that lately I'm all take take take and no give give give hopefully someday I can give give give

I'm trying to put my doors hood and trunk back on my 1200 sedan I don't have any bolts but I think these are the ones can anyone confirm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Body-Bolts-Flange-Nuts-M6-1-0mm-x-16mm-Long-10mm-Hex-Qty-20-377/222968453455?fits=Make%3ADatsun%7CModel%3A1200&hash=item33e9f4994f:g:hB4AAOSwYtla5jOy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have a door off of my 1200 (it is a coupe but the door bolts should be the same) and can do some measurements this afternoon. I MAY be able to get the hood and trunk sizes also.  I would hold off on the bolt kit you have posted above.  I am pretty sure the door bolts are going to be different from the hood/trunk bolts.

08110-6121A Hood Bolts, available from dealer

34925-J1700 Trunk Lid  bolts, also available from dealer

Both the above part #'s were superseded from original numbers.

Door Hinge bolts, hinge to body- no longer available Care should be taken in NOT using bolts that are too long, as they will catch on the front of the door skins!

However hinge to door, 08120-8201E are available from dealer also superseded number,  3 out of 4 not bad for a car pushing 50!

• Like 3

Well, I measured the door bolts.....and forgot to bring the paper with me.......dammit

In addition to what Morrisun stated.....The bolts that hold the door to the hinge have a "built in" lock washer.  The bolts that hold the hinge to the body also have "built in" flat and lock washers.  What I mean when I say "built in" is that these bolts will should come with these washers (at least this is the case for OEM).  Since I failed to bring the measurements I guess now I will need to take some pics and post them also.

I was unable to get hood/trunk bolt measurements.

Post # 7 of mine has some bad info.....

Here is some information that I found.  Most of my part #'s are the original as I do not have access to supercession info as Morrison does but there is some correlation with the part numbers.

Hood bolt 08110-61210 Qty 4, 6mm X 12mm X 1.0

Washer, lock 08915-13610 Qty 4, 6mm

Doors: All (all of these call for a quantity of 12 but both of my coupes only have 10...and the catalog bears this out also...assuming there are 3 bolts on the upper hinge???)

Bolt, with spring washer (aka lock washer)---this is the "built in" type of bolt /washer I was talking about

08120-82062 8mm X 20mm X 1.25 (Also listed part # 77720-89913)

Washer, flat 77740-89912 8mm

Trunk lid

Bolt 08110-61211 6mm X 12mm x 1.0

Washer, lock 08915-13610 6mm

Washer, flat 08915-43610

There is almost no way the door hinge bolts and the hood/trunk bolts are the same size unless someone has seriously had their way with this car. The bolts for the hood and the trunk should interchange....IMO.

Information sources: Nissan Fast catalog, Standard Parts Catalog Pub # EC-036, NMC, Ltd

EDIT: It was driving me a little nuts yesterday so I counted the 12mm bolts.......11per side.

• Like 2