Techno Toy Tuning on Mighty Car Mods

I was watching episode 7 of mighty car mods 280z rb26 build last night, they said they got boxes of suspension parts and brakes from America. To my surprise, it was about the entire catalogue of parts for a z. They’ve had their share of problems with “bolt in” parts over the years, but they didn’t stop raving about the true bolt in nature of the T3 parts. The new adjustable mustache bar diff mount was used to put an r34 r200 diff in, it was definitely a nice bit of kit. It’s pretty cool to see a little company from your hometown blow up into something international.

• Like 7
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup then they forget about the little guy. Or at least you hope not.

Not many little guys left that make T3’s volume. It’s hard to have a catalog of parts.

It would have been nice if MCM had supported a smaller shop, but I imagine T3 is also a financial contributor to their series.

• Like 1

Yup then they forget about the little guy. Or at least you hope not.

If you’re concerned about t3 forgetting the little guys, I know they haven’t yet. The hardware packet for my camber plates got lost a few months after I got them. There’s some shit you can't just go buy at the hardware store. I emailed t3 and Gabe himself responded that they didn’t have an easy way to accept payment on just the hardware but he’d be happy to send a new packet out if I gave him my address. I replied that if he wanted I could pick them up to save his time and postage money because I live like 20min away. He said he was glad to do it and not to worry about spending my gas money coming down. He was very prompt and cordial in our communication, I had my hardware the next day. I know it didn’t cost much to comp some hardware, but it showed me he has loyalty to his customers.

I think the funniestt part was the surprised that it all bolted in.  No bolt in part ever bolts right in, OMG it actually bolted right in!!!!!

From what I’ve seen, they’ve has serious issues with “bolt in” parts not being bolt in. I was glad to see they had no issues with the t3 parts.
  • Like 3

From what I’ve seen, they’ve has serious issues with “bolt in” parts not being bolt in. I was glad to see they had no issues with the t3 parts.

Oh yeah, I think we have all been there, that a bolt in part needs a little help.  It was just funny to see their reaction. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

T3 is not new to international sales 

they are a great company who is doing well and have been selling internationally for a while 

great exposure though with the show 

T3 is not new to international sales 

they are a great company who is doing well and have been selling internationally for a while 

great exposure though with the show 

:huh: Okay

They definitely should have plastered they're name all over the boxes!  Huge missed opportunity.  Episode 10 is out, but it leaves you wanting more...

Decent replacement for roadkill.

They definitely should have plastered they're name all over the boxes!  Huge missed opportunity.  Episode 10 is out, but it leaves you wanting more...

I was talking to some of the t3 guys at the Datslocos event, it wasn’t about publicity, there’s a guy that’s a huge fan of the show and he got it cleared to send everything he wanted to. He just wanted to help out a show he loves. I think Marty and Moog, along with all their buddies talking about how great the parts are is better publicity than stickerbombing their own product.

• Like 4

Ok, but having theyre logo/name on the box does not hurt or cost much. 

Especially they way they make a scene about unboxing their new stuff in every episode.

Stickerbomb is meant to be a hurtfull/imature term in your response.  Like talking down the idea.

Edited my name calling.  FML...  ^ this guys just irks me.

Especially they way they make a scene about unboxing their new stuff in every episode.

Stickerbomb is meant to be a hurtfull/imature term in your response.  Like talking down the idea.

No. Dolomite's response wasn't meant as hurtful or immature. In this context "Stickerbombing" is synonymous with overt advertising. His point is that in this shows demographic, blatantly plastering they're logo all over the boxes would do more harm to T3's image than good. At least that's how I took it.

No. Dolomite's response wasn't meant as hurtful or immature. In this context "Stickerbombing" is synonymous with overt advertising. His point is that in this shows demographic, blatantly plastering they're logo all over the boxes would do more harm to T3's image than good. At least that's how I took it.

You’re correct para, that’s how I meant it...even though the fact remains that I’d rather jerk off with a cheese grater than ever be in the same room with that dude.

• Like 1

You’re correct para, that’s how I meant it...even though the fact remains that I’d rather jerk off with a cheese grater than ever be in the same room with that dude.

You should try it. You just may enjoy it. Just don't quit halfway. Gotta finish

• Like 2

I was talking to some of the t3 guys at the Datslocos event, it wasn’t about publicity, there’s a guy that’s a huge fan of the show and he got it cleared to send everything he wanted to. He just wanted to help out a show he loves. I think Marty and Moog, along with all their buddies talking about how great the parts are is better publicity than stickerbombing their own product.

You should try it. You just may enjoy it. Just don't quit halfway. Gotta finish

*The New Improved Ratsun*

41767331225_f73f43b8f0_z.jpg

• Like 5

I have to say something special about T3. I bought some of their Velocity Stacks for my Roadster when I first got it but because of the tight little Roadster engine bay, they wouldnt allow the filter to fit over it. I sent them back and asked if there was a way to make me a special set. It took a while of going back and forth, but ultimately I got a set. Sent the word out to the Roadster community on 311s.org and hopefully he will be rewarded with more business. We need to support the cool vendors who arent assholes  

+1 to T3

40700910265_f55c604600_c.jpg

40700910285_34573199f6_c.jpg

40700910275_c31e6a96d5_c.jpg

40881682704_04b8b1c1d5_c.jpg

I still want to get a cool anodized color in the longer stack as a "race" setup since it should give me a tad bit more torque with no other changes and no paranoia about running with no filter. RACECARBRO