Techno toy rear coilovers

Pedro

Hey Lads, does anyone know what eibach rear shock part number techno toy use for their rear coilover setups?

Looks similar to Z32 nissan rear eibach adjustables, but was hoping to get some sort of confirmation if you guys know.

Thanks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KYB 743019

Sorry for the first post.  I read too quickly and was thinking about the springs.  Buy 2.25 diameter springs & seats.

These are the part numbers I purchased. 

They are listed for a camaro.

Do not hit them with any kind of brake cleaner to wipe them down.  The paint is super thin, and just disappears!

KYB 743019

Sorry for the first post.  I read too quickly and was thinking about the springs.  Buy 2.25 diameter springs & seats.

These are the part numbers I purchased. 

They are listed for a camaro.

Do not hit them with any kind of brake cleaner to wipe them down.  The paint is super thin, and just disappears!

Thanks buddy!

Just give Gabe a call or email him, he’s very responsive and helpful. T3 is a great company.

Yep understand, just pricing up the components separately first as my budget is low. It may work out cheaper to buy them directly which I might do, but before that happens I wouldn't waste his time calling if I wasn't planning on buying at that point. I do have other T3 parts on my car, but for this one wanted to cobble something together myself.