,...Opinions....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dipshit didn’t realize his own hypocrisy, he polluted the air with all the fumes from his dumb ass and fossil fuels. His estate should be fined, I’m sure it’s illegal to burn garbage in New York.

• Like 2

One machete crime every 90 minutes on Britain's streets as police try to deal with thugs carrying out murders, rapes and burglaries

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5609593/One-machete-attack-90-minutes-UK-streets.html#ixzz5CnMYOVcq

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

California is better than any other state, but San Francisco is the best part of the best state. Oops my bad, that's not an opinion, that's a fact. It's my opinion that if the rest of the country would just do what we tell them... MAGA!

#Cuzboardagainchristian

^Now you’re going overboard. Sacramento, while a fairly shite city, is light years better than frisco. The street layout is better and makes more sense, the history is cooler, downtown is more accessible, and there are tons of trees in Sacramento. Less hippy burnouts and nosepunch deserving hipsters in Sacramento as well...that one point goes a long way to Sacramento’s superiority.

Foo, you took the best pic of frisco and the worst pic of sac for comparison. Sac has old victorians just like that pic of frisco. They have the state fair in the best city in California for a reason...because it’s the best.

Para, you're trying to hard, the trollis too obvious bit you did get a bite suprisingly enough.

He did, but it wasn’t me. That was a team double troll, good cop bad cop style. The real argument would be which city was shittier.