FML thread with better title than Insomnia's

The Bug is back to not running, I just got all the bills swapped over to my name from my ex, and had to shell out 2k for rent and security to renew the lease under just my name. 

FML. 

Also, I miss my BRZ. 

FML.

Also, also, the "TFZ" is still in pieces. 

FML.

• Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are like bottomless ice creams. I've got a couple myself

I've collected all the bits & parts for a dogleg swap on the 521, but there's no issues with the OE 4 spd. That's my ice cream just sitting there smiling at me.

EDIT:  Arizona native still living in new england #FML

• Like 1

I've collected all the bits & parts for a dogleg swap on the 521, but there's no issues with the OE 4 spd. That's my ice cream just sitting there smiling at me.

EDIT:  Arizona native still living in new england #FML

That's a rough life, my friend.

All last week I've been getting the heat from my wife because her second set of keys are missing. I used them to move the car to get my Datsun out. I would usually put them back where they belong but they aren't there. So Yesterday I checked her coat pockets....and there they were. Smug smile.

26477605517_24e9fd1a50_b.jpg

• Like 2

Most of the way through the day, almost all done with tomorrows work and debating starting wednesdays work and my legs are fucking killing me. Would go hide somewhere but then get in trouble for not being a team player on the crew filled with what appears to be elementary schoolers at a company that doesn't give a half a shit about any of its employees.

Oh and evidently there's taxes and tariffs gonna start affecting the company.

Fuck my life I need a new job

• Like 3

Also no comprehension with how to acronym

Pay attention Mike, here's how it's done.

I made what I thought was a great meme and because there's no spell check for acronyms I wound up looking like a total retard. My credibility is evaporating right before my eyes, and I still haven't found my keys.

• Like 2

All last week I've been getting the heat from my wife because her second set of keys are missing. I used them to move the car to get my Datsun out. I would usually put them back where they belong but they aren't there. So Yesterday I checked her coat pockets....and there they were. Smug smile.

Not FML, step your game up!

• Like 2

Pay attention Mike, here's how it's done.

I made what I thought was a great meme and because there's no spell check for acronyms I wound up looking like a total retard. My credibility is evaporating right before my eyes, and I still haven't found my keys.

Mike? 

Hiding in the shitter. Worst place ever but better than getting seen on the phone anywhere near the plane

Only 1 thing came in today for my car that I just want to put back together and drive. I miss my car

Sent you an oic to make you feel better...

• Like 1