Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

The ones climbing the fence make the best targets, silhouettes against a light background are easy to hit. If I lived closer, I’d volunteer as backup to ice. I’d only ask for ammunition as a payment. I’m goddamn sick and fucking tired of authorities turning a blind eye to a slow invasion.

• Like 5
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones climbing the fence make the best targets, silhouettes against a light background are easy to hit. If I lived closer, I’d volunteer as backup to ice. I’d only ask for ammunition as a payment. I’m goddamn sick and fucking tired of authorities turning a blind eye to a slow invasion.

the same authorities have more serious problems with which they must contend like smog checks, proper pronouns and legal counsel for illegals.

• Like 4

So Mexico gave them a free pass to the states? That's awesome.

With all the caravans coming here...I might as well move to Central America.

Beautiful weather. Near by beaches. Women scantily dressed. Spicy food.

Sounds like there's some real estate with a vacancy or two.

I don't think that they let foreigners own property there either. 

• Like 1

I lived in an apartment for a few months here in Roanoke.

There were a lot of Mexican families there.They WOULD NOT speak English,

& some of them would leave trash on the ground,& their empty beer cans,even

though there were two large garbage bins that they could use.

OTOH,the Blacks here are great - they don't seem to have a problem

with race.The way it should be.

And I'm still trying to "Speak Southern".

Actually, Mexico does offer asylum.  So, if those caravan people were actually seeking asylum for fear of persecution, they should have applied while they were in Mexico. 

It is also illegal for lawyers to "coach" people on what to say to help them get in the US.  Somehow, I thing the two lawyers traveling with them will manage to avoid punishment.

• Like 4

Actually, Mexico does offer asylum.  So, if those caravan people were actually seeking asylum for fear of persecution, they should have applied while they were in Mexico. 

It is also illegal for lawyers to "coach" people on what to say to help them get in the US.  Somehow, I thing the two lawyers traveling with them will manage to avoid punishment.

Is it illegal in America to coach them of such?

Those lawyers are not in America at this time.

• Like 1

How can it be illegal to provide legal information that is legal?

The illegality comes with giving advice to lie in an attempt to get asylum. It’s illegal to lie or omit facts when trying to immigrate to America, thus coaching people on the lies to use is illegal as well.

• Like 1

A lawyer would never tell, coach or advise his client to lie. He would point out all the things to say that most likely would gain sanctuary, the things most unlikely to gain entry, and caution which ones are illegal to use. 

• Like 1

A lawyer would never tell, coach or advise his client to lie. He would point out all the things to say that most likely would gain sanctuary, the things most unlikely to gain entry, and caution which ones are illegal to use. 

You have a lot of trust in lawyers.I can't agree on that first sentence at all.A Lawyer will coach you on how to omit the truth.

• Like 1

A lawyer would never GET CAUGHT telling, coaching or advising his client to lie. He would point out all the things to say that most likely would gain sanctuary, the things most unlikely to gain entry, and caution which ones are illegal to use. 

There that's better.

Lawyers? I wouldn't piss on one if he caught fire.

• Like 2

They are not lawyers as soon as they cross international borders.

Nor are they breaking American laws due to not being in America when said acts are committed.

Regardless of what is being done..

Location, location, location.

• Like 1

If they learned anything from El Chapo, they're already here.