Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever why FDA is together? One approves and the other gives you medication. Umbrella corporation...I can relate, I'm diabetic and with exercise, I was able to bring my A1C to 5%. Everywhere you go, there's food, hence comfort food, medicayion....sad and pathetic.

• Like 1

This shit is hilarious. They say pos tee vac, but it’s obvious the “inventor” has a sense of humor, it’s spelled post vac. They say it’s ed “therapy”...it’s a goddamn electric cock pump for fuck sake. It should come with a copy of swedish made penis enlargement pumps and me, this kind of thing is my bag baby, by austin powers.

• Like 1

Attn: Para and tr8er......I think you two particularly will have something to say about this, it is a bit long, but well worth watching, great eye opener for others that are still in the dark about health and big pharma.

I agree about big pharmaceutical companies getting a little out of control with new meds that do the same thing as old ones but there are many very useful drugs out there keeping people alive and healthier longer.I steer clear of most anything prescribed to me.I do take a small dosage of blood pressure meds because i'm just beyond the normal range.The occasional minor headache is better than a stroke.

I agree about big pharmaceutical companies getting a little out of control with new meds that do the same thing as old ones but there are many very useful drugs out there keeping people alive and healthier longer.I steer clear of most anything prescribed to me.I do take a small dosage of blood pressure meds because i'm just beyond the normal range.The occasional minor headache is better than a stroke.

Paul Rubens would definitely prefer the stroke.

• Like 1

Blood pressure just beyond normal can be handled with diet 100%. Not telling you how to manage your shit, just saying that's kinda exactly the videos point. Meds can mask your body failing by hiding A symptom. Like blood pressure. Blood pressure isn't the issue, it's a symptom. Fix diet, gut, cardiovascular system through exercise and the actual issue resolves taking the symptoms with it.

Sounds preachy. Sorry. Not directing at you John. I see this exery day here

• Like 3

Blood pressure just beyond normal can be handled with diet 100%. Not telling you how to manage your shit, just saying that's kinda exactly the videos point. Meds can mask your body failing by hiding A symptom. Like blood pressure. Blood pressure isn't the issue, it's a symptom. Fix diet, gut, cardiovascular system through exercise and the actual issue resolves taking the symptoms with it.

Sounds preachy. Sorry. Not directing at you John. I see this exery day here

I'm working on my diet,just laying off junk food caused a 10 lb. weight loss in 6 weeks.I'd rather not take anything.

• Like 2

I stopped smoking for 3 mos, walk for about 1 hour a day, ride bike, eat oatmeal for breakfast with chia or flax seed, blood pressure went from 135 to 119, a1c is now 5% from 5.7, 6 mos ago. Took me off metformin. Its up to the individual to make changes and DONT rely too much in medication. Find natural ways..good luck to all.

• Like 3

The best way to keep blood pressure in check is...don’t have kids, they’ll put your numbers through the roof. I was checked before I had a chance to relax after the rats were fighting in the car, they wanted me to go to ER, I told them to check me at the end of the appointment. My blood pressure was back in the normal range after 20min even though I had been given a shot known to raise blood pressure. Kids will kill you, but at least mine are worth it...so far.

• Like 3