Cuz triggered

No. Thousands(10s, maybe more) of Amazon accounts are being locked/deleted.

Amazon is blaming the customer. Our PRIME- gone. We aren't the only ones we know that this had occurred to.

Not blaming anyone at all.

I apologize. I misinterpreted. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again guys!

No. Thousands(10s, maybe more) of Amazon accounts are being locked/deleted.

Amazon is blaming the customer. Our PRIME- gone. We aren't the only ones we know that this had occurred to.

Not blaming anyone at all.

Damn, I haven't heard anything about this, granted I've had my radio off..... maybe hackers? Or is Amazon getting cute now that the trumpet decided to go after them? And mind you, what he's doing is STUPID.

My guess is now that the American sandbox thread is now gone, you will see an incredible amount of spill over.

Not if I can help it.

Cuz was easily the most popular thread on the forums.. like it or not.

Post count does not make that so. What if I posted 27,000 posts? Maybe take the time and see who made the most posts there. Highest to lowest.

Although I think it's safer to shut Cuz down, I think the way you guys shut it down was shitty and disrespectful to the people who've occupied it for almost 4 years. Cuz had become a community with a culture all it's own. This thread was contentious from the day it started, but it's value IMO was it gave us a place to examine our/this country's faults and differences on a personal level. Many members did research to test and or back up the assertions being made. And let's face it, in that sense it was VERY successful.

I think it's a bit disingenuous to say Cuz chased away good members. There are many Ratsunites who've been on the thread, were turned off by the childish bickering and name calling, and simply left the thread. We don't know why KO left Ratsun, but I seriously doubt it was he had his feelings hurt on Cuz.

Now that the corporate MSM propaganda machine is actually starting to fall apart, Cuz get's shut down over night? WTF

When something is shut down, a few peoples feelings have no bearing on it. I'm hoping that a larger percentage of peoples feelings will be much improved by it.

Censorship is not the answer.

Hey, Diego! Told you your account might be handy to come back to.

As to censorship, this isn't the real world in here. We've had some really gross, vile shit posted here in the past. This is a Datsun forum that has a  General Discussion...'talk about anything' section that may have been taken advantage of and got out of hand. For those who like rolling in political bullshit there are lots of other forums out there.

Post count does not make that so. What if I posted 27,000 posts? Maybe take the time and see who made the most posts there. Highest to lowest.

It had the highest post per month than any other thread. And almost the most views.. I already did the stats on it.

• Like 1

Stats don't always tell the real story. Again, what if just 9% of the posters made 99% of the posts?

Unemployment is Switzerland rose 20%. Wow! The reality is that there was only 50 unemployed and now there are 60. Big difference.

Opiates are popular too.

Mike you rolled in the thread for years, even recently. So did other mods on the board. It was kept to that thread. 

Probably should lock cuz aus too and the guns thread. It's not car related, it's offensive to some. 

• Like 4

Stats don't always tell the real story. Again, what if just 9% of the posters made 99% of the posts?

Unemployment is Switzerland rose 20%. Wow! The reality is that there was only 50 unemployed and now there are 60. Big difference.

Opiates are popular too.

I think 9% of members represent over 99% of posts on all of Ratsun

• Like 7

Mike you rolled in the thread for years, even recently. So did other mods on the board. It was kept to that thread. 

Probably should lock cuz aus too and the guns thread. It's not car related, it's offensive to some. 

I did so. I also can't look away from car wrecks either. Historically we never allowed politics to interfere with Ratsun. It never ended well.

I have no problem with Guns. Guns can be discussed, why not?  

• Like 1

I did so. I also can't look away from car wrecks either. Historically we never allowed politics to interfere with Ratsun. It never ended well.

I have no problem with Guns. Guns can be discussed, why not?

So what's the problem?, It is a gun thread....

"Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

This is a little to weird even for RW's tastes.

http://www.news.com....v-1227014216164

P.s. I am progun."

• Like 1

Remember that old Rodney King quote, "Can't we all just get along?" Hopefully, everyone comes back!

Or,as they say in California -

"Why can't we all just get a Bong?"

To help with the hurt here,there will be Puppies,

Coloring Books,& Finger Paints,& a "Safe Place" to use them. 

• Like 3

So what's the problem?, It is a gun thread....

P.s. I am progun."

If you collect them, shoot them, trade o want to post pictures or discuss the relative merits of firearms I could care less. If you want to bitch about mass shootings, 2nd amendment rights, NRA, politics then problem.

• Like 1

Just cuz you guys don't have freedom of speech, doesn't make it right to take ours, Mike, all we want is one thread, people that don't like it don't have to participate, took.... what...27k posts for you to figure out it is "offensive" offensive to who? You?

• Like 2

Do Americans actually believe that they own freedom of speech????? :lol: :lol: :lol: man that's a good one, oops there's more...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ahhh that's better. It's practiced all over the world. However for the record, this is not a democracy here. Keep this in mind. Keep also in mind that it was closed by request and I for one agree.  

• Like 1