Cuz triggered

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ass in existence for 100 months – 16,071 posts – 1,297,422 views. Average 160 posts, 12,974 views per month.

Tits in existence for 107 months – 22,969 posts – 1,257,868 views. Average 214 posts, 11,755 views per month.

Cuz in existence for 44 months – 27,969 posts – 449,296 views. Average 635 posts, 10,211 views per month.

Insmnc in existence for 36 months – 18,421 posts – 472,530 views.  Average 511 posts, 13,125 views per month. (Current thread only)

Rand in existence for 54 months – 19,907 posts – 421,285 views. Average 368, 7,801 views per month.

Edited by Draker
  • Like 5

/\...definitely...and excellent job there vtr

thpsnQ0.gif

AND . . . 

gAOr6KY.gif

Ass in existence for 100 months – 16,071 posts – 1,297,422 views. Average 160 posts, 12,974 views per month.

Tits in existence for 107 months – 22,969 posts – 1,257,868 views. Average 214 posts, 11,755 views per month.

Cuz in existence for 44 months – 27,969 posts – 449,296 views. Average 635 posts, 10,211 views per month.

f5X2u.gif

• Like 2

Attended does not make popular.

Although stats for I simbiacs is o ly current iteration of such.

Insomniacs and Daily Randomness are my two main fave threads and I did not go in Cuz Murica too often only cause I sort of get overload of that when seeing the TV news.

• Like 1

Attended does not make popular.

Although stats for I simbiacs is o ly current iteration of such.

And notated as such. But averages would largely be the same.. cause average.

• Like 1

Although I think it's safer to shut Cuz down, I think the way you guys shut it down was shitty and disrespectful to the people who've occupied it for almost 4 years. Cuz had become a community with a culture all it's own. This thread was contentious from the day it started, but it's value IMO was it gave us a place to examine our/this country's faults and differences on a personal level. Many members did research to test and or back up the assertions being made. And let's face it, in that sense it was VERY successful.

I think it's a bit disingenuous to say Cuz chased away good members. There are many Ratsunites who've been on the thread, were turned off by the childish bickering and name calling, and simply left the thread. We don't know why KO left Ratsun, but I seriously doubt it was he had his feelings hurt on Cuz.

Now that the corporate MSM propaganda machine is actually starting to fall apart, Cuz get's shut down over night? WTF

• Like 8

Although I think it's safer to shut Cuz down, I think the way you guys shut it down was shitty and disrespectful to the people who've occupied it for almost 4 years. Cuz had become a community with a culture all it's own. This thread was contentious from the day it started, but it's value IMO was it gave us a place to examine our this country's faults and differences on a personal level. Many members did research to test and or back up the assertions being made. And let's face it, in that sense it was VERY successful.

I think it's a bit disingenuous to say Cuz chased away good members. There are many Ratsunites who've been on the thread, were turned off by the childish bickering and name calling, and simply left the thread. We don't know why KO left Ratsun, but I seriously doubt it was he had his feelings hurt on Cuz.

Now that the corporate MSM propaganda machine is actually starting to fall apart, Cuz get's shut down over night? WTF

Yes this.

• Like 4

Nothing wrong with having a healthy debate. In some cases, there were some low blows and borderline name calling. But "cuz" was good cuz I saw it as an outlet and way to vent. You don't need to be politically correct.

• Like 7

I have but one question for Mike and RW, is this happening because you didn't get the outcome you wanted? Honestly...

We all know the FBI shut down Cuz. Draker pissed them off one too many times. Mike and RW were just Russian bots from day one. Also, Trump fired the thread too.

*ducks

• Like 7