Floor drain plugs

Duncan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might try your local Nissan dealer.  Some of these odd parts are still sitting around.  If you can get a Nissan part number, and just ask for that, it really helps.  Especially when you are asking for parts older than the parts person looking them up.

• Like 1

Duncan,

I did a quick look for the #'s on this and the catalog is a bit unclear.

Wagon: 74902-04100 shows that this should be a 25mm diameter plug but calls for a quantity of 6. What The French? My wagon only has 4, pretty sure yours does too. Not even sure I could find them for a sedan.

So hey, lets look at a 1200 coupe. 01658-00021 shows that this is a 25mm diameter and calls for a quantity of 4.  I want to look at this later today and see if one from a 1200 will fit a 510. I'll let you know.

True.  For $9.00 it was faster and easier just to order them.  Damn JY is $3.00 just to get in these days, and the yards local to me are being bought by Pick-your-part and getting closed.  Seems like there's a JY monopoly forming here in So Cal.

JY works too if you have the time...

• 4 weeks later...

I bet alot of CA yards are getting "forced" out of business too, cuz of EPA laws etc!  All across the country, old school yards are cashing in on scrap & value of the property for development etc.  We still have a handful of these old yards in Colorado, but again, closing up fast!!  These NON-car people in politics are a pain...........thank God for SEMA and what they try to do to preserve the classic car industry!! :thumbup: