air conditioning

robert.davis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW! GET IT NOW!

You will never see another one, like ever and yes if it doesn't bolt on you will make it work. Do you need another pulley though?

• Like 1

I have some AC parts that come off a 81 720 with the Z22.  I know I have the mounting bracket and AC compressor.  I don't remember having the condenser or any lines though.  Let me know if interested if these would help you.

• Like 1

Engine displacement will not effect this swap. You will need the evap core and box, fan switch, heater control faceplate,the relay on the evap box, as much wiring connecting those you can get. The hoses, compressor, bracket, crank pulley if yours doesn't have the ac pulley on it, condenser, accumulator, idle up solenoid for carb, rubber firewall hose grommet.

That should cover most everything you need. If ac was available your year most of the wiring is already in your truck.

ST was only offered 84+ with Z24, but that doesn't actually have any bearing on this. The 81 stuff will work.

• Like 1