What happened to Ko?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old saying my Father used to sprout was "you can't teach your grandmother to suck eggs" (of which I have no idea of it's origins) but it was trying to convey that a younger person cannot teach or school an older person.

It may have lost something in it's trip across the equator. Here it was something to the effect of "you can't tell your grandmother how to suck eggs". But the message you got from it is the same. Basically, youngsters don't know shit...

At my shop whenever someone starts mansplaining some shit they usually get "Now grandma, you take the egg and..." 

• Like 1

I don't think name calling is that big a deal, for me to be honest,, on line or off.. Anyone who knows me knows i'll call you a dipshit,, dumbass, cocksucker, fuckhead in normal everyday conversation..  It' s like if someone was to call me a fat fuck ,, or lazy dickbrain,,,, well yeah,,, other than the weight part, aren't we all 

I think quitting to make your point is childish,, and i don't respect anyone who does it... Or in some members case,,, multiple times

Anyways

Not sure why Hobo is being all 007 like it's government secrets or some stupid shit,,,,  but he's posting it and the work he's doing on it ,, on internets. 

GqmGnZE.jpg

14qE2XF.jpg

6vDYc0f.jpg

OH NO! - you forgot to cover the plate,like they do on craigslist.

• Like 3

Ted wins. IBTL.

Any one else notice that the king has taken the night off? Coincedence?

Coincidence.

It's Easter north of the border..... I guess it's celebrated a month later that we do down there. 

Yeah we all need to be nicer.

member #9

• Like 4