What happened to Ko?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you didn’t bother to acknowledge what else I said about Matt.

Pretty selective paraphrasing there fella.

You said what you did. Doesn't matter that you back-pedaled or not.

What I'm trying to get at...you miss KO...start a thread...talk about someone not KO.

Let me help ya out for a sec.

Follow the money.

George Soros.

Foosball is the devil.

Post more cowbell.

K?

You used a term that has become rather derogitory to inquire about a real, not just internet, friend of mine. I didnt skip that. Not did I paraphrase. I saw the highlighted verse.

Can I do it too? That chick is a bitch...but she sure has some great cans.

Does that change the original connotation? Nope, she's still a bitch. But she had a great set of tits.

I saw this thread title and rolled my eyes. I would have just read it, liked your post, and moved on.

But you bagged on my friend.

HRH...Ratsun member # 1302

RW1600...# 13,291

Matt is Ratsun as fuck. And I'm upset for why he left and that he did.

You said it. I stand for him. You apologize to him. Flex against me. Hm.

• Like 1

I can tell you out-right, Matt is far from snowflake. Nor is he bent that Hillary didn't make office.

First paragraph of your thread...name calling. This is part of the divisiveness brought to this country since October 2016.

And Matt was aware enough to know better. Than he gets crushed, here, for speaking of it. Shame.

And you don't even live here.

And KO got called out for doing the same thing but from the other end.

He said. She said. Right or left. Shouldn't matter. Why drop hate when there doesn't need to be? Anywhere.

Make America great? I've got an idea. Stop being a dick. Every one of us. From the poorest of Dreamers all the way to the faucet at the swamp.

I had no idea there was no "divisiveness"  in this country until October 2016.

• Like 1

I had no idea there was no "divisiveness"  in this country until October 2016.

No shit, huh?

Obama didn’t basically try to start a race war, left right partisan politics wasn’t real, the rich never tried to exploit the poor, cats and dogs were besties, this country had its shit together until Oct ‘16...in a pigs ass.

• Like 1

Ratwagon speaks of paraphrasing and there it is...

No where did I say none. Part of...

Yeah, there was always antics before... but everybody brought their skeletons out for this whole different world of cray cray.

My blast wasn't with any one other than OP. I get it; he gets it.

And until RDub and I square off again...Y'all have fun until this thread gets merged with Cuz.

• Like 1

I love you too Matt 

social media can be draining 

the important thing is say in social media only what you would say face to face ( not meaning you Matt but everyone )

take criticism with a grain of salt 

ignore the haters they only hate to make them self's feel better 

enjoy the rest of the site and other social media 

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I love you too Matt 

social media can be draining 

the important thing is say in social media only what you would say face to face ( not meaning you Matt but everyone )

take criticism with a grain of salt 

ignore the haters they only hate to make them self's feel better 

enjoy the rest of the site and other social media 

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

That’s good advice Randy. Scary part is, I actually follow it.

This reminded me of boostcruisiing.com website where one's member # and join date was commensurate with how much "cred" or respect you'd get.

It’s pretty much bullshit though, you end up with people that are newbs on the scene with more “cred” than people that have been on the scene for forever but recently joined a forum. I’ve seen it here, people on ratsun that have 6-5 years datsun experience have tried to “school” me, when I have as much Datsun experience as they have years of life.

I’M NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE NAMED IN THIS THREAD, NOR THOSE THAT HAVE POSTED IN IT.

• Like 2

Unfortunate, but it does happen from time to time. Too bad, I would like to see how his 620 is coming along. 

Saw it at a red light today, pulling out of Costco with it. So I'd say.. it'd DD status.

• Like 2

For the record.. I don't care how much I disagree with you on here.. In Cuz.. or otherwise. I'd still bro hug it out (no homo) in real life. I try not to personally attack anyone.. or name call. None of this stuff is personal. 

There is a lot of stuff we may disagree on.. who cares. 

• Like 6

For the record.. I don't care how much I disagree with you on here.. In Cuz.. or otherwise. I'd still bro hug it out (no homo) in real life. I try not to personally attack anyone.. or name call. None of this stuff is personal. 

There is a lot of stuff we may disagree on.. who cares. 

Well said, 9347

• Like 5