What happened to Ko?

Ok, so I know Matt (HRH) probably got bummed out by the Murican election result and the trash talking of Sillary (dude never struck me as a snowflake and I still think he,s a good guy).

Kinda wondering about Ko; bestowed honorary Aussie status on the dude and he fades off into the ether like Smoke.

Recall a couple of posts hinting he might have been deported?

Anyone got a steer on this; I’ve been pondering for a while.

Thanks

RW

• Like 3
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Essentially, he was 'Cuz' in too many other threads and Mike put him on mod review for a week or something He did not appreciate it and chose not to return. 

Unfortunate, but it does happen from time to time. Too bad, I would like to see how his 620 is coming along. 

• Like 2

I can tell you out-right, Matt is far from snowflake. Nor is he bent that Hillary didn't make office.

First paragraph of your thread...name calling. This is part of the divisiveness brought to this country since October 2016.

And Matt was aware enough to know better. Than he gets crushed, here, for speaking of it. Shame.

And you don't even live here.

And KO got called out for doing the same thing but from the other end.

He said. She said. Right or left. Shouldn't matter. Why drop hate when there doesn't need to be? Anywhere.

Make America great? I've got an idea. Stop being a dick. Every one of us. From the poorest of Dreamers all the way to the faucet at the swamp.

• Like 7

Essentially, he was 'Cuz' in too many other threads and Mike put him on mod review for a week or something He did not appreciate it and chose not to return. 

Unfortunate, but it does happen from time to time. Too bad, I would like to see how his 620 is coming along.

Seriously? Wow...I’m relatively sure I’ve been more of an asshole than Ko ever was...must be my white privelege to not be on mod review.*

*Sarcasm font

• Like 3

Seriously? Wow...I’m relatively sure I’ve been more of an asshole than Ko ever was...must be my white privelege to not be on mod review.*

*Sarcasm font

You are not without reason. You read and have considered responses. KO was less considered in his criticism. I honestly am glad to know he's okay even though he was not quite a friend on here. Thanks for the thread.

• Like 2

Ok, so I know Matt (HRH) probably got bummed out by the Murican election result and the trash talking of Sillary (dude never struck me as a snowflake and I still think he,s a good guy).

Kinda wondering about Ko; bestowed honorary Aussie status on the dude and he fades off into the ether like Smoke.

Recall a couple of posts hinting he might have been deported?

Anyone got a steer on this; I’ve been pondering for a while.

Thanks

RW

For the record, I didn't like Hillary.  I just don't like Trump a lot more.  Lesser of two evils.  As for my departure, I got tired of assholes dragging up the election just to stir the pot at every possible moment.  In every possible thread.  As for Diego's personal views that came to light during that time, I don't care for them, and I don't have a very high opinion of him.  I'll be civil and leave it at that.  The only reason I even saw this thread was someone else sent me a link for it.  I'm on lunch and very soon going back to not caring a whit what happens on Ratsun.  I have lots of other more important things to attend to.

• Like 4

I can tell you out-right, Matt is far from snowflake. Nor is he bent that Hillary didn't make office.

First paragraph of your thread...name calling. This is part of the divisiveness brought to this country since October 2016.

And Matt was aware enough to know better. Than he gets crushed, here, for speaking of it. Shame.

And you don't even live here.

And KO got called out for doing the same thing but from the other end.

He said. She said. Right or left. Shouldn't matter. Why drop hate when there doesn't need to be? Anywhere.

Make America great? I've got an idea. Stop being a dick. Every one of us. From the poorest of Dreamers all the way to the faucet at the swamp.

Woh gato, chill.

I’ve got the world of respect for Matt, specially after some motivation he gave me to get my health back on track.

I posted what I did, not to rag on him, but based on what I thought may have been correct.

Wanna reread what you posted and have a good think about it ?

• Like 2

For the record, I didn't like Hillary.  I just don't like Trump a lot more.  Lesser of two evils.  As for my departure, I got tired of assholes dragging up the election just to stir the pot at every possible moment.  In every possible thread.  As for Diego's personal views that came to light during that time, I don't care for them, and I don't have a very high opinion of him.  I'll be civil and leave it at that.  The only reason I even saw this thread was someone else sent me a link for it.  I'm on lunch and very soon going back to not caring a whit what happens on Ratsun.  I have lots of other more important things to attend to.

Hey Matt.

If you read this, my post was not in any way meant to demean or belittle you and I sincerely apologise if it came across that way!

• Like 2

Wanna reread what you posted and have a good think about it ?

Yes. And no need to do so.

I'm good with what I post. The first two paragraphs were aimed right at you. I got my boy's back.

I am also very confident with my stance in the rest of my post. It is something all of us can work on. Myself included.

Yes. And no need to do so.

I'm good with what I post. The first two paragraphs were aimed right at you. I got my boy's back.

I am also very confident with my stance in the rest of my post. It is something all of us can work on. Myself included.

Shame you didn’t bother to acknowledge what else I said about Matt.

Pretty selective paraphrasing there fella.