Weather Seals/ Window Seals

Bstock

My next step in working on my car is to replace all of the door seals and the window seals because they are all the original and do not do their job anymore. The window seals are the worst they are cracked and wavy, allowing water to trickle inside and rust out the bottom of my doors. So my question is it better to find the 210 specific seals/ weather strips, or just get the job done and fit whatever I can to halt further rusting out.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i have three 210's and only one has good seals.the other two are bad.  I look online and cant find anything but crazy overpriced seals from Tailand. I need them for a hatchback im doing a resto on,but i cant seem to find any except on ebay. The rear hatch seal alone was 200 bucks. There's gotta be cheaper seals out there. have any leads?

i have three 210's and only one has good seals.the other two are bad.  I look online and cant find anything but crazy overpriced seals from Tailand. I need them for a hatchback im doing a resto on,but i cant seem to find any except on ebay. The rear hatch seal alone was 200 bucks. There's gotta be cheaper seals out there. have any leads?

Unfortunately that is the same issue I am running into as well. I have hit all the junkyards near me but still come up empty handed. At this point I'm thinking of using the best I can find. 

But I haven't given up! Still looking

Get them from a scrapped B210. Sometimes beggars can't be choosers. I replaced my 620 outer squeegees that run along the bottom of the window channel with almost perfect ones I found.

I found a guy that is parting out a 510, do you think the bumpers and window/ door weather seals fit on a B210?