From France to USA : help please!

oukippy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's funny, we have the same scam in France except it's a French speaking african country.

The best way to avoid them is to use website which are acting as third party for payment. The buyer put the money on the website and the money is transfered when the buyer scan  the seller QRcode to start the payment. Cost is approximatively $40.

Do you have the same kind of website (the website is owned by a bank or insurance company ) ?

• Like 1

Yep, I saw it but out of budget. I could buy it but not bring it back to France :-)

I found this one, non-stock but wellmade in my opinion. Just need to know what was done with the engine !

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/74-datsun-clean-title-4speed/6576279700.html

01717_a32RuWuR7Kr_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

I recommended cfr rinkens because they will deal with the shipping and the escrow service in terms of checking the legal paperwork/vin numbers and transferring the money as well as picking it up on a trailer.

Trying to do it separate is going to be too difficult and you'll be looking forever.

I only say because I've done it. There is some risk in buying and trusting the seller in terms of condition of the car but at the end of the day you're buying a vehicle thousands of miles away over the internet!

• Like 1

I saw that red kc 620 that was in the same area. It's still for sale for 3500. It has a good amount of rust by low the better tray. It's a really cool truck, but probably not a good export candidate.

• Like 1

I saw that red kc 620 that was in the same area. It's still for sale for 3500. It has a good amount of rust by low the better tray. It's a really cool truck, but probably not a good export candidate.

If you talk about the one in Salem, I thought it was the one for me and had it inspected by a professional. The mechanics and interior were very good but there was too much rust. I asked 4 or 5 guys in France what it could cost to repair and paint, most of them didn't want to do it at all because of rust. The only one who answered gave me a quote like $ 10 000. I like 620's enough to import one to France but that's too much money...

• Like 2