Anybody from northern california

5tinguy

I love having other 510's out there, it kinda lets me know that I am doing things right suspension wise if I can beat their times (especially considering that most of them make alot more power than me). You would like it Icehouse, the hillbilly hector guys come out sometimes. Hell, you could even run your 620, there are a few guys out there with supercharged tocoma's...defineatly not your typical autocross car. C'mon its not that far of a drive, haha:D

Dude you should tell hillbilly hector hi for me, I used to always chat with him on the realm, then for some reason he just stopped kicking it :( I do plan on running my car this summer. Short drive haha as if :D That would be hard core, drive 25hrs to race a few times then drive 25hrs back :D I would have to change my oil when I got there and when I get back.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

east bay here. and I agree with Mario (71 dimer) we need to have a local get together going they used to have them all the time back in the days and to DuKE you like running with SCCA you should come run with AMERICAN AUTO-X (americanauto-x.com)

no comparision between the two way faster and better grip its a two day event and you get 5 runs instead of 3, we had the Larry Park memorial last weekend and on saturday the C-prepared guys were in 4th gear at well over 100mph (radar got my friend at 106) and the people are awesome I have been running with them for the last 6 or so years and I rarely bother running with SCCA. anybody going to the J-motoring show on the 28th in Vallejo??? CARAVAN anyone??? :D:D

I actually haven't done any SCCA stuff. I mostly just run with a local group called ESCA. We usually get about 6 runs a day on a good day. My car wouldn't really fit well into any SCCA class either.

100+mph!!! Thats fucking fast for auto-x...my car will barely do 100. And I'm planning of going to the J-motoring show, hope to see alot of 510's out there.

hey Duke I think you would enjoy the hell out of an AMERICAN AUTO-X event I think I talked to you last year at the blackhawk show cant remember please come introduce yourself and I hope to see alot of you guys on here at the show

-Clayton

I can't remember if we talked at blackhawk last year, I recall the name, but I'm really bad with names so I don't know. But I was there with my car in all its ugly glory so maybe. Whatever, we should defineatly hook up at the motoring J style show though.

I checked out the American Auto-X website, looks cool but its a pretty long drive for me (3+ hours) for an auto-x...especially with how loud my car is.