Crypto currencies

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and get some. Have you invested all your money yet? Or have you already made a killing? If too good to be true.... it is.

Cmon Mike, you are trolling again :)

At the end of the day a thousand dollars isnt that much to me so im prepared to risk it.

• Like 2

I hate to be "that guy" but as a 51 year old that owns all his assets including my house...  $25. isn't exactly what i would call investing :rofl:

Looking back at the history of bitcoin with the hacking and "banks" << notice air finger quotes ,, filling for bankruptcy or just shutting down with no way to get any of your real money back..   $25 bucks is about all the faith i would put in it also.

On the same type of subject.. Have any of you got trapped behind the assholes trying to pay with their frickin PHONE!!??  Gaaahh!!! 

anyways

/

• Like 2

I hate to be "that guy" but as a 51 year old that owns all his assets including my house...  $25. isn't exactly what i would call investing

Good on you dude, that is an enviable position to be in.

Im the same age and by Aussie standards, very well off.

I have a house that is conservatively valued at $850,000 which I owe $160,000 on.

I get a $32,000 pension per annum from my time in law enforcement.  Despite the fact I am currently unemployed (by my own chosing) I will be back in full time employment soon; salary a mimimum of $100,000 per annum.

My wife is a law enforcment officer (detective) who earns roughly $100,000 per annum.

I live a fantastic life and am incredibly blessed, and (beleive it or not) grateful to God, and humble about my circumstances!!

I just need to spend more money on my Datsuns; oh well.........

I write this not to gloat; just to say I am very blessed and ready to have a gamble.

• Like 7

Cmon Mike, you are trolling again :)

No, this is. Who said it was good? I would say a lot of far seeing members on Ratsun say it like it is. If you think it a good investment plan then fly at it. I don't see it as a plan, just greed... something for nothing... get rich quick.

A lot of closed-minded people on Ratsun. It’s a shame. You guys could make anything good, look bad.

Gambling is a degenerate pastime. You can call it anything you like, even risk management but... it's really gambling. It's worse than gambling actually, because you can't even come close to calculating the odds of any gain, and over all it can collapse at any moment.

• Like 1

No, this is. Who said it was good? I would say a lot of far seeing members on Ratsun say it like it is. If you think it a good investment plan then fly at it. I don't see it as a plan, just greed... something for nothing... get rich quick.

Gambling is a degenerate pastime. You can call it anything you like, even risk management but... it's really gambling. It's worse than gambling actually, because you can't even come close to calculating the odds of any gain, and over all it can collapse at any moment.

You actually can calculate pretty favorable odds when investing in options. 

Gambling, bit coin, investing, is not for everybody, people should not get butt hurt because others don't agree. Im keeping mine in my deferred comp and real estate. Did enough speculating when I was younger and gambling as well. No need for dopamine rush anymore, I'm content. For people who needs it go for it, invest in what you think will pay off but one thing I have to say is not to let too much of your emotions dictate your decisions.

• Like 1

Gambling, bit coin, investing, is not for everybody, people should not get butt hurt because others don't agree. Im keeping mine in my deferred comp and real estate. Did enough speculating when I was younger and gambling as well. No need for dopamine rush anymore, I'm content. For people who needs it go for it, invest in what you think will pay off but one thing I have to say is not to let too much of your emotions dictate your decisions.

Hard to go wrong with real estate. 

Hard to go wrong with real estate.

This is definitely true, however, I can’t throw a thousand dollars at any real estate investment.

I should be setting up my bitcoin wallet today and then deciding which crypto currencies I throw my money at.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two contenders atm.

• Like 1

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two contenders atm.

And the two most common. Good luck to you, sir!

I have my play money tied up is a shit investment.... once that rebounds, I'll look to play somewhere else. 

• Like 1

Have you look into REIT. Real estate investment trust?

Not yet, and thanks for the heads up; not aware of this investment option.

Busy day today with two potential employers (I so love being unemployed atm) so will hit professor Google in the next 24 hours for a look see.

And the two most common. Good luck to you, sir!

I have my play money tied up is a shit investment.... once that rebounds, I'll look to play somewhere else.

Thanks dude.

Like I’ve alluded to, if I (to use an Aussie expression) “piss my money up against the wall”, meh............

Secondly, I was actually kind of surprised noone quoted or had mentioned some practical stuff, whether they have currently changed from before or not but, Japan had accepted Bitcoin as a form of payment//currency, or what have you; and I believe, that due to the crisis in Venezuela, they have been using Bitcoin or some type of Cryptocurrency to purchase goods. Just my Btcn$0.00000002 there.

Secondly, I was actually kind of surprised noone quoted or had mentioned some practical stuff, whether they have currently changed from before or not but, Japan had accepted Bitcoin as a form of payment//currency, or what have you; and I believe, that due to the crisis in Venezuela, they have been using Bitcoin or some type of Cryptocurrency to purchase goods. Just my Btcn$0.00000002 there.

..yes, I'm aware there's been some acceptance of bitcoin. My guts tell me to run and look away. My instincts have guided me so far and I've done fairly look good financially.