3D Printing

I recently purchased a 3d printer after seeing some impressive results of people using them on Instagram, especially @3d_magic_mike if you wanna check it out. i purchased a creality cr10s5 to be exact, with a  500x500x500mm build area. So far just printed some small stuff but i have fuel pump and fuel filter brackets, fuel line clips for -6 and -8 fuel line, gauge pods, two pieve 620 dash with ddin steroe slot, center console, its endless!

If anyone from ratsun needs anything printed i would be more than happy to do it for them, I would like to work on badges but its proving to be A LOT harder than I thought. Sunvisor mounts and clips should be next. 

This is a key chain i finished the other day real quick.

https://i.imgur.com/tJhg1yVm.jpg

Any questions don't be afraid to ask.

• Like 2
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently purchased a 3d printer after seeing some impressive results of people using them on Instagram, especially @3d_magic_mike if you wanna check it out. i purchased a creality cr10s5 to be exact, with a  500x500x500mm build area. So far just printed some small stuff but i have fuel pump and fuel filter brackets, fuel line clips for -6 and -8 fuel line, gauge pods, two pieve 620 dash with ddin steroe slot, center console, its endless!

If anyone from ratsun needs anything printed i would be more than happy to do it for them, I would like to work on badges but its proving to be A LOT harder than I thought. Sunvisor mounts and clips should be next. 

This is a key chain i finished the other day real quick.

https://i.imgur.com/tJhg1yVm.jpg

Any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Been looking at picking up a CR10 for a second printer for the extra build volume and as my old printer is near end of life at this point. How are you liking it?

Been looking at picking up a CR10 for a second printer for the extra build volume and as my old printer is near end of life at this point. How are you liking it?

I love it to be honest, the extra print volume is very handy but I will admit it's a bit harder to get the high quality out of the printer with the same speeds of some of the smaller ones. But for the price, you can't beat it or come close. Also the customer support from creality is amazing

We used to (and still have, somewhere) PP3DP Up! Minis here at work. They bought like 40 of them, and gave one to each mechanical engineer to have at their desk. I tweaked mine a lot and got it to work pretty good, but the print volumes were small, so it wasn't very handy. At the end, I had mine working so well that it never needed to print any support.

Now we have a Fortus 250MC. For an industrial printer, it's on the low end, but it still works well. I make parts with it all the time. A little acetone and sandpaper, and you can make real plastic parts with it.

• Like 2