BlueLake Datsun show - Portland OR Aug 12

Bleach

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't figure it out yet but if i do 60-65 its ok but around 70-75 for a long period of time the damn car will stall and sit on the shoulder for 10 mins and fire right up and I can be on my way again.

Im rollin out of the puyallup area whenever. Give me a call saturday to work out the details if anyone wants to meet up and roll togeather. I have 4 really good walkie-talkies too(For official use only)

Dave(Pumpkn Operator)

(253)224-1139

If you guys happen to be getting close to the oregon border around 9-10, You can meet up with us at wally world just off I-205, real easy to get to, and only 20 minutes or so from the park (and it's on the way for anyone coming from north)

Let me know.

thinking the coil get hot and shuts down so going to get a new coil and bring some spares. I am going, so who's meeting where and leaving when?

what kind of carb do you have? Could be vapor lock.

If you're running the factory metal fuel line that is bolted to the head, remove that and run rubber hose that is not strapped to the valve cover. Give it some air so it can stay cooler

I will be leaving port orchard at 7am.That is my plan so far,considering that my friend makes it on time.That would put me in tacoma around 7:35 and near olympia around 8:00 according to my calculations.(a guess).

If that jives with anyone elses plans let me know.I figure any of us up here will be hitting I-5 south so maybe the tacoma mall or somewhere near olympia we could meet up.We could make any necessary stops for others along the way.

Maybe this will be a good kick start.

My name is Ben.My cell# is 360 471 6219.Call me if you wanna meet up.Call up till midnight.

I may just be retarded but I cant seem to find directions to this place. Tried mapquest and the parks web site and still nothing. Well I did kinda figure out where it is but some real solid directions would be super-sweet!

I hope the our Coomvvvooooooiiiiieeee goes well. I will be in it in full force, with tools, at way too many RPM!