BlueLake Datsun show - Portland OR Aug 12

Bleach

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.I dont post much on either site anymore.Too busy with my band,my trucks,vw,fishing,boating,drinking etc....I would love to make it to this event.Seeing as how I have been in Portland the past 2 weekends in a row the drive will seem kinda normal.

Who from the Seattle area are going and is there going to be a meet up for a group cruise down there?I am trying to get my wife to come but she may have to work so I may have an extra seat in the 521 for anyone with a non operational Datsun wishing to roll along in full fledge Ratsun style.

th_2007_0628Image0073.jpg

i want to go but i cant get the time off work

you suck weiner!

i no convoy haha.. i dont have enough gas to drive in the opposite direction.. then back

Fine, we can all meet up at the park, those northies can keep themselves company on the road

im pro speeding.. in a caravan.. its like.. what they gunna do pull ALL these datto's over.. hahah i was jus stayin with flow of traffic officer.. not to mention most of the way its 70.. so 80 isnt bad..

try telling that to the folks with 4-speeds and 4.88 gears

My Z could cruise at 80 all day long but I was trying to be polite. Next time we'll have the guys with the more limiting gearing lead. but this year I wont be involved in a caravan. I'm hoping to delivery a 280ZX on Sunday. I may make a quick appearance at the show but I can't stay long. I gotta go home and move my Fairlady Z to its new home.

So.Is there going to be a seattle/puget sound area caravan or not?No biggie if not.I just figure if there was I wouldnt want to miss it.If nothing up here maybe we can meet up with the vancouver guys on the way through.

I have been wanting to hit an all Datsun show for years.The only thing I have been to was the POTD wich was way cool but small.