L Series EFI Manifolds coming soon.

Mattndew76

Sorry for the hijack as well.

Scooter, those are the ones I run on the race truck.  They needed welding to fill a dead spIot inside, but I was able to port them for 50mm carbs.  They're basic 45 DCOE manifolds.  The carbs did NOT fit with the brake booster in place.

That's good to know. I was wondering about the unported port size. The cannon intake I have is ported paper thin and I feel that it's still too small.

I don't have a booster so that's fine, but if this intake shorter than the cannon one, that would be welcomed as my stack on cyl 4 is about a half inch away from the brake resivoirs.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as an aside, I made a run of 4 EFI L20B manifolds last year, sold one to a member here and used one on a dyno mule later. Even at 450$-ish I only sold the one here, one locally, and one was kept for dyno testing. The last one is still sitting here waiting to be assembled and sold. Ratsun isn't the place to try and sell new parts, try over on the 510realm.

Do you have a picture by chance?
  • Like 1