Crashing a Westport rod run THIS Saturday with our Datsuns

bananahamuck

Me, Juan-Ear  and Fuckin Ted are driving to the coast, out to WetPit rod run tomorrow ( Saturday July 21st).  We are leaving here in Tumwater Walmart  aboot 8-8:30am and be in WetPit about 10-10:30 and get breakfast . After dinking around there for a few hours ( if we get in that is) we have to go to Grayland for an hour or so,  to parents old house .. There is a bathroom and what-not there ( this isn't my place in North Cove ) this is in downtown Grayland.

Show is for 72 and earlier cars but flyer says they might make an exception 

Roll with us or not ,, we are going to talk shit about you either way. 

It's this 

http://www.westportgrayland-chamber.org/photos_eastside_street_rods.php#

Last page for pics

Edited by bananahamuck
None of your cotton picking business why i'm editing this so lick my balls
  • Like 2
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need no Toyota SUV hogging up parkin spaces anyways, ya white bread, skitchum head, mutherfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mqhwhSerAw

/

A rented Rav4 is barely an SUV. I'd argue that it's not even a real car.

But it's a whole heck of a lot better than the Honda I was rolling when we all first met originally.

• Like 2

Me and my brother drove a ford focus to our first Canby in 2009 wasn't till 2010 i rode in a Datsun when we drove his 4door 510 

Someone posted on facebook a while ago asking who in the puget sound drives a Datsun,,,, i shit you not,  there was at least 40 pictures posted... I had only seen MAYBE  7 of them not counting Olympia guys and of those 7,  maybe 2 that had went to a meet that wasn't Canby in years..  buncha too good to be forced to interact with the rif-raf truck /B210  driving guys ,, anymore to be honest. 

They have become the new aint social roadster geezers for the new generation .  :fu:

At least when you have a BBQ,  all 5 guys that live there  :rofl: show,,,  Bunch of  facebook posers over here for the most part.

A rented Rav4 is barely an SUV. I'd argue that it's not even a real car.

But it's a whole heck of a lot better than the Honda I was rolling when we all first met originally.

• Like 1

I would think if you turned off the facebook for a few minutes and used that telephone for what it was originally invented to be used for,, you could be talking to someone about it in just seconds of punching in their "secret" contact code they use to communicate with others. 

maybe it's just me

• Like 1

Flatcat,

You need to come to this. If you do go to Fiesta foods and pick up 4 or 5 XLNT chili bricks for me

Rick

• Like 1

Flatcat,

You need to come to this. If you do go to Fiesta foods and pick up 4 or 5 XLNT chili bricks for me

Rick

Yeah, probably not. I have been in Seattle 6 times in the last few months.

I hope to not have to travel back until next November/December.

I'll let ya know if I do though.