Charles Manson DEAD

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 gene knight

gene knight

Hall Monitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts
  • Cars:various datsun toys, vw bug, chevy silverado, mitsubishi outlander,plymouth barracuda fastback

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:15 AM

Angliagt: crescent city is where I lived for 13 yrs. and where I bought my 1st datsun from a cop who was to big to fit in it. I'm surprised that he didn't get stuck in it, it have a serious rake on it, it had mags up front and steels on back but rear was high and it had a aluminum camper shell on it. There was a few of us in high school that has datsun trucks, a couple of z cars and a few b210s. Pelican bay state prison is in Fort Dick, off the 101 freeway North of crescent city. Charles Manson was in fact locked up there

#22 Profile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cars:510 Datsun

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

Manson will go to the very bottom of hell as describe in "Dante's Inferno". He will be on the same level as Hitler and Tojo.

• VTR likes this

#23 dhp123166

dhp123166

Hall Monitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Cars:80 720 Custom Diesel Conversion

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

Dude was born messed up.  

You should probably be aware of the whole story before you jump to conclusions like this one.

• VTR likes this
Vincit qui se vincit.

#24 racerx

racerx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,296 posts
  • Cars:71 Datsun 510 and 65 Mustang Fastback

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

When he was born, his mother did not want to give him a name, tried to give him up to the state, tried to trade him for a pitcher of beer, he was sexually molested as a young boy, he could barely read or write, robbed a store at 13 years old, never really knew his father.  So I could just imagine, the lack of love in an environment he was raised in. I am condoning what he did, it was horrific but from the get go, when he was born, he was set up to fail and became a delusional sociopath.  His background and lack of love did not contribute to him hating society?

• VTR likes this

#25 datzenmike

datzenmike

KING RAT

• User Administrator
  • 69,802 posts
  • Cars:'74 710 sedan, '76 710. prevoius... '78 620, '71 521, '68 510 new '76 B-210

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

I think  in the 8th or possibly the 9th bolgia or 'ditch' within the 8th circle of hell, there being 10 ditches all together. Being frozen under ice in the 9th circle sounds too easy and the only escape from hell (past the devil frozen to his waist) it too close by for my liking.

The 8th bolgia or ditch punishment is to walk in the circular ditch bathed in flames forever. The 9th bolgia is to wander around the circular ditch hacked and disfigured by demons while carrying your missing limbs and dragging your entrails. Forever. 

Posted Image

#26 racerx

racerx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

Dann..read up on the billboard and seems like we are all going to hell.
  • VTR likes this

#27 VTR

VTR

Datsunahaulic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,212 posts
  • Cars:Subaru Forester GT

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:19 PM

Dann..read up on the billboard and seems like we are all going to hell.

Sure as shit a lot of folks who many ascribe as going to "heaven" who do not deserve it.

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M.Bison

#28 racerx

racerx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,296 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Those are the "holier than thou" crew.

#29 datzenmike

datzenmike

KING RAT

• User Administrator
  • 69,802 posts
  • Cars:'74 710 sedan, '76 710. prevoius... '78 620, '71 521, '68 510 new '76 B-210

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Sure as shit a lot of folks who many ascribe as going to "heaven" who do not deserve it.

You just fucked yourself for saying that.

I figure, do as much good and as little evil as you can, and try not to be a cunt. I guarantee that there are are more than a few things I can't be repentant for, not won't just can't. Maybe a few hundred million laps around bolgia #8 while imitating Richard Prior and I might change my tune. But really, my predations pale beside a god who, is in irony matchless, and in wanton malice beyond measure.....

Posted Image

#30 angliagt

angliagt

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • Cars:1967 MGB GT,'74 MG Midget,'96 F150

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:45 PM

Angliagt: crescent city is where I lived for 13 yrs. and where I bought my 1st datsun from a cop who was to big to fit in it. I'm surprised that he didn't get stuck in it, it have a serious rake on it, it had mags up front and steels on back but rear was high and it had a aluminum camper shell on it. There was a few of us in high school that has datsun trucks, a couple of z cars and a few b210s. Pelican bay state prison is in Fort Dick, off the 101 freeway North of crescent city. Charles Manson was in fact locked up there

Crescent City - home of Finley Brothers Datsun.

NOBODY ever says - "COOL PRIUS!"

#31 heywier427

heywier427

• PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Cars:71 51 2dr, 72 510 2dr., 02 a4, 02 ext, 91 Q45, 848, mk1 TD, 85 720, Kp61.

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:55 AM