The King Cab 4x4 That No One Wanted

blownalcohol

I'll have to keep an eye out when I go into town for that bad boy, I like it.  If you ever feel like you are being stalked when driving this, don't worry, its just me.

Do you ever go the Cars & Coffee over by the Journal center off of Jefferson?

Haven't been there whats it about?

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about every Saturday folks show up with their cars, stand around, look at cars, tell lies, and drink coffee.  It may be a somewhat smaller gathering now that cold weather is arriving. You never know what is going to show up, anything from my primered 1200 coupe to Lambo's and anything in between.  It has been awhile since I have gone since it is about a 35 mile drive.  People are usually there between 8:00am and 10:00am.  On the east side of Jefferson, north of Masthead there is a bank of America and a strip mall with a starbucks in it.

• Like 1

This link leads nowhere, try another/different hosting service.

Wayno I am learning. I haven't done a lot of picture posting with a third party server since Photo Bucket decided to get rich. I thought I had it fixed when I did as Rjawm had suggested. The pics showed up from my computer. Everything looked good. I checked it today on my phone and none of the pics I had redone were showing up Then I checked from my Internet Explorer browser at work and they still did not show up. HMMMMM. So I got home and looked but everything was there, What the Heck? So I refreshed the browser and yep everything is still there. Then I remembered I'm using Chrome at home. I tried my Explorer browser and now the pics gone ahha! I kicked Google to the curb and am trying Imgur. Edited nearly the whole post. Is it working on your end now? Looks ok here but it did yesterday too.

• Like 1

I can see all the photos now.

I used to have Photolame(I will never refer to them as anything else), then I had Picasa(now a Google host), then I went without a host service for likely a year or more, I just opened a Postimage account, not that thrilled about it as I am likely going to be disappointed again as nothing happened to Photolame and they likely screwed a 100 million people, so it will happen again.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not like I didn't know this, I didn't even use this brand new computer for over a year because it had Windows10, but the old one is at the end now and I don't want to lose all my photos on it, so until I have someone transfer all them to this POS computer that one is in sleep mode.

I have thought about having a whole new operating system installed, but I suspect the photo manager system on it will not be any better than this Windows10 system, I sure do miss WindowsXP.

You should really have an external backup of everything and not just on one computer. I recommend picking up an inexpensive external hard drive. You can get terabytes these days, cheap insurance.

I miss XP too. :(

Sorry for more hijacking...it happens around here :)

• Like 1

You should really have an external backup of everything and not just on one computer. I recommend picking up an inexpensive external hard drive. You can get terabytes these days, cheap insurance.

I miss XP too. :(

Sorry for more hijacking...it happens around here :)

I have an external backup, but like all things having to do with computers I have know idea if it is working properly, I cannot see it working so I have no idea if it is working properly.

I know that every once in a while because of Photolame I have to get into my old computer and email a photo to myself so I can save it to this computer, then I can upload it onto Postimage to be able to post it here.

The reason I don't believe that the external backup is working anymore is that I had to restore that computer twice within a week of each other as windows was corrupted, after restored the only thing left from before was my photos, everything else was gone except what came with the computer when I bought it, after the first restore I re-installed Google and the computer only lasted a week or two, it kept uploading updates and such and was getting sticking hot, so the second time I restored it I turned off all automatic updates and I didn't install Google and months later it is still just fine, but it is in sleep mode most the time now.

• Like 1