• 2 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably saw and liked Phase IV

http://www.1000misspenthours.com/reviews/reviewsn-z/phaseiv.htm

I saw this movie in the late '70s and never forgot the amazing close ups of the ants in it. That, and a love of science fiction. It's little known and a dare I say, cult classic?

When I was a kid I had an ant farm. for some reason after a few months they all died except one. He spent the remainder of his life burying his friends, he made a valiant effort. Day in and day out for weeks he worked till exhaustion, if only people had the same drive.

geez. you are 10x more hardcore than I am saving stupid little things related to my cars.

Very very detailed, long thoughts and creative inventive world for these little ants that are assumed to be just something to smash by a lot of ppl.

Very nice work!

i've got an ant farm. unfortunately they're infested in a car i'm getting. it's been sitting for about 3 years. perfect conditions for them to breed. of coarse the 50 billion pine needles didn't help. they are the little dinky small little basterds. from the trunk all the way to the engine. dont know what was worse the ants or the smell of burning toxic rat shit smoking off the engine. i may have to bomb the car!!

You probably saw and liked Phase IV

http://www.1000misspenthours.com/reviews/reviewsn-z/phaseiv.htm

I saw this movie in the late '70s and never forgot the amazing close ups of the ants in it. That, and a love of science fiction. It's little known and a dare I say, cult classic?

Never even heard of it... Looks... Interesting :)